Ch.5

Victoria's uniform above

Victoria's POV

Oh shit..

Mr.King was standing at the door. Amusement was written all over his face.

"Antonio I told you to lock her windows; not get your ass whooped." He looked at the both of us.

"She started it!" He said under me. Seeing as I was still straddling him I quickly got off him onto the floor.

"Oh hell no I didn't! You're the one who crushed my phone!" I told him.

"I actually told him to do that" Mr.King said causing my blood to boil more.

"Why!"

"Couldn't risk having the police on our ass, but it wouldn't matter. I could always persuade them since I'm friends with the chief of police" he bragged slash teased.

"Of course you are" I mumbled.

"What was that?" He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Nothing-"

"Nothing what?"

I sighed, "sir?" It sounded more as a question.

"Right, now Antonio get your ass off the floor and let's go" he said walking away. Going where? "None of your business" he snapped and left along with Antonio.

Shoot..

I said that aloud. I have a tendency to do things like that. Which is bad sometimes.

After they both left I decided to look around. My closet was huge and didn't have any clothes in. What am I supposed to wear tomorrow! Oh yeah that uniform. I turned to it in the closet and saw how it was kind of short, maybe above my knees. What kind of uniform is that! I swear these idiots are some perverts! Probably... I don't know I have yet to meet them. But I kind of don't want to- yet I kind of do. I mean come on they are hot.

But what was I gonna wear to sleep? I mean I'm wearing clothes I don't consider comfortable to sleep in, I would sleep in my underwear and bra but I don't really like sleeping in my bra. I walked out of my closet and to the bathroom, which was more than I expected. It was big and had a separate shower and bath. The floor was marble, while the bedroom had wooden floor. A big mirror and double sink. And have you ever seen one of those showers where the shower head is at the top and once you turn it on it looks like rain. It's really pretty and I honestly can't wait to use it. But I don't have any clothes.

OH CRAP! What about mom?! Hayden! Or Paige! What about Brian! Are any of them looking for me!? Well I'm pretty sure Brian might be, well actually they all might be since my mom can be protective at times and so is Hayden.

I really hope they find me soon! I don't want to be here! What if they kill me!

What if-

Knock Knock Knock

Someone at the door snapped me out of my thoughts; walking out of the bathroom, I carefully walked towards it opening it a little bit only to be met with Paula. "Oh its you.." I sighed with relief.

"I forgot to hand you these spare clothes. It's just something for tonight and tomorrow night and then I will see if you and I can go out and buy you some clothes"

"Wait? How long will I be here?"

She shrugs "I'm not so sure, but I hope you won't be here for long. You seem like a good hearted and a very beautiful girl. Personally I don't think you should be here, in a house full of lies and secrets. And who knows what else" she said looking up at me since I'm sort of taller then her.

"Are all the maids older than me or younger?"

"No they are all older. Morgan, Tessa, Tammy, Willow, and I. Grant, Oscar, and Thomas are butlers around here and their are some chiefs in the kitchen" she informs me.

"Is there a way I could get something to eat?" I ask her seeing as my stomach growled. And she just chuckled.

"I'll bring something up to you. Oh and Mr.King has asked that tomorrow you will come down to the main room where you will meet them all" she said smiling sadly, "which could mean that you might be here for a while,"

"Main room? Where is that?" I asked her getting kind of worried.

"Like I said Victoria, in the morning you will wake up, Freshen up, and meet me down stairs in the kitchen and we will go from there" she tells me and I nod in understanding. "Now I'll be right back with something for you to eat. Go back in your room and try on the clothes, sorry if they don't fit, I have no idea what size you are" I nod again. And get the clothes from her and walk back into my room.

Closing the door, I walked to my bed and sit down looking at the clothes. There was a large grey shirt and some shorts that are very short but the fabric feels and looks comfortable. Then a black nightgown. It looked pretty and comfortable. But what got me to think the most was... who's are these?

•••

I took a shower in that really beautiful bathroom. It was very relaxing, the water coming from above my head instead of a shower head. Unfortunately I didn't have any underwear to change into, making me disgusted to have to put them back on. But Paula said I might be able to go with her to get clothes and other necessities... since it looks like I'm going to be here for a while. I put on the large shirt and the shorts and combed through my wet hair with my fingers and sit on the bed.

"Hmm.." I look over at the window with Antonio's lock on it, thinking of ways to unlock it. Walking over to it and look at it, turn it around. Inspecting it I see it needs a key and a code. Well dang...

"How the crap am I supposed to find a key and get some code.. no one is gonna-" He He He Heee!

LIGHT BULB!

Ryan! The guy that I think likes me by how he flirted with me.. I think and looked at me. I maybe can persuade him into giving me the key and code... walking towards the door I pass the bed and look at it.

It's like it's calling me, it's saying 'Victoria! Victoria! Come and sleep on the comfy mattress!' Oh wait a minute that's weird... what if it could talk! What would my bed say since I slept in it naked once because it's actually comfortable and believe it or not it's actually healthy for you.

"Oh, Screw it" I literally threw myself onto the bed getting comfortable. Thinking of what might happen tomorrow, sort of scared and worried. I want go home. I'm not gonna cry, it's been a while since I have and I'm not gonna do it anytime soon. I just want to meet the guys and get that over with so I can go shopping for clothes and other stuff. Because if I'm staying here I might as well get some things of my own right? And that's not all, I'm gonna try and escape while we are out shopping.

Vote and Comment
💖
            I'll show what all the              guys look like in the next chapter