Ch.2

Victoria's POV

Getting up in the morning has always been a hard challenge for me.

Having to leave the comfort of your bed, but you know what they say. 'It's your easiest hello, and hardest goodbye'. But unfortunately I had to get up because I was getting hungry and I really wanted some food... but I also wanted to stay in bed..

Bed

Food

Bed

Food

Damnit Tori just pick one! I told myself having a fight with me, myself, and I over sleeping few more hours or getting some food...

So I stood up and stretched and scratched my head and then...

Just plopped back down on the bed and fell back asleep.

•••

"Victoria. Wake up, you've been asleep all day!" My body was being shaken from some demon trying to take me out of my bed.

"No, go away you monster!" I muffled once he let me go and I put my face in my pillow.

"Monster?"

"Yeah, your a monster for trying to disturb my beauty sleep"

"Beauty Sleep? Hah, nice one Tori but if that's what you call Beauty sleep you need to check again because.. it ain't working" he whispered the last part and chuckled.

"Shut up, and what do you mean all day?" I raised my head from my pillow and pulled out my phone to see it's 12:00. "Hayden, you silly ass! It's noon" I told him still sleepy.

"Silly ass? Victoria are you drunk?"

"What? Hell naw! I'm just tired"

"Mm hmm.. anyways Mom was called into work and told us we need to clean the house and go to the grocery store, and then we can do what we want"

"Yeah okay"

"Now wake up you know I go to the gym around two" he told me.

"I thought you went in the morning"

"I did, but I slept in.. so yeah"

"Mm hmm" I responded sitting up and rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms.

"Mm hmm is rightt" I heard a voice I instantly recognized and quickly got the black silk sheets and covered my chest. I wasn't naked! No! I only do that on some occasions, did you know it was good for you? I didn't but yeah and it feels nice with silk sheets. I was in a black lace bra though because I didn't feel like changing into some other bra and my shirt was making it hot. I don't normally sleep in bras but I was too lazy to change. Now back to the task at hand.

"BRIAN! What the hell!" I said pulling the sheets closer to me.

"Hey! Brian! Out now!" Hayden told him pointed down stairs.

"Alright damn, but your sister is fine!" He said before walking down the stairs.

"Why the hell is he here?" I asked him.

"Because me and him always go to the gym together, but since I was sleeping in he came to get me" he told me before going downstairs.

"Ugh!" I groaned out and started to get up and grab some clothes. I got a grey tank top with a pink lace bralette, and some jean shorts. I rolled my tank top into a little knot where it showed some of my stomach because of how hot it was and brushed through my hair and walked towards my closet getting my white converse and putting them on. And then going downstairs.