Epilogue

Sequel

If anyone wants to, I would love this picture above to be made into a cover for the upcoming sequel GangLeader's Queen it will help me a lot and I'll make sure to thank you in the book

If anyone wants to, I would love this picture above to be made into a cover for the upcoming sequel GangLeader's Queen it will help me a lot and I'll make sure to thank you in the book.💖

***

Victoria's POV
Everything happened so fast..

We were all just sitting in the room with Brian; we were all calm and happy that we were all together again.. till it all came crashing down.

I was crying so hard that I couldn't hear or see anything. Everything was set on fire and innocent people were killed. I know that Wesley and the rest of them were mean but now I know they are plain evil..

Why was I crying so hard you might ask. Well, Wesley set a bomb off in the hospital..

Innocent people were just killed.. and I was crying because of that and... Brian. He didn't make it. Fortunately the rest of us did, barely. If anything I got the most beating, such as piles of rubble hit me causing blood to pour down my arm from my shoulder. A huge cut across my forehead and luckily no broken bones. Titus got hit in the shoulder as well but not as hard as I, his just came out as a bruise. April got her leg broken and everyone else was fine..

Titus and I were currently sitting in the back of a Ambulance with the others. I sat in Titus lap with my head on his chest as he held me and rubbed my back to soothe me. But it wasn't working at all..

Titus POV
Victoria was sobbing like there wasn't a tomorrow and it just made my heart throb. Rocking back and forth as I rubbed her back whispering to her that it would be alright, even though I'm not sure if it will be alright..

"Victoria listen to me it's going to be okay, I promise-"

"B-Brian.. is g-gone!" She tried to say but her voice hitched as she still sobbed.

"It's going to be okay, he's in a better place now and he isn't suffering in pain anymore. Just breathe in and breathe out okay..everything will be okay baby. I promise.." I tried once again to calm her down.

"Hey Tori listen to me" Hayden comes to sit beside me to talk to her as I grab the breathing mask to put on her. "It's going to be alright, we will get him back. And Titus is right Brian is in a better place now-"

"B-but what about a-all of the other p-people"

"They all went to a better place as well" he reassured her and kissed her forehead right above the bandaid on her cut.