Ch.15

Sorry for mistakes

Hayden's POV

I've been so uneasy these past few days. Seeing as that Paige is pregnant and there still isn't a trace of Victoria anywhere which is only making me stress out more. The guys at the fire department told me I could take how many days off I need to recover and when I denied it, Paige persuade me to take it.

So here I am in the living room, sitting down watching TV. Paige was in the kitchen and mom had been stressing out a lot and crying so Lawrence decided to take her with him. "Hey babe?"

Paige's voice snapped me out of my depressing thoughts, turning around I see her leaning against the door frame of the kitchen looked at me with arm crossed and a worried face. "You okay? You've been staring in space for the past ten minutes?" She walked over to me and I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my lap kissing her temple.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Quite trying to change the subject Hayden" she stares at me for a moment then wraps her arms around my neck straddling me as she held me snug to her. "Hayden... we will find her soon okay we will call the Florida police and see if they have found anything, then we can put stuff in the newspapers-"

"It's not gonna help.." she pulled back and puts both of her hands on either side of my face.

"We've gotta try" she said as her eyes filled with tears.

I pulled her back to me and laid her head on my shoulder with her face in the crook of my neck. "I know, and we will. I'm thinking that we give Florida's Police Station a little call"

I know she misses her just as much as I do because they were like sisters. And feeling her tears go onto my shirt were making me right. I held her tighter and kissed her shoulder telling her that everything would be okay, and that we were going to find her soon.

But even saying that sounded unsure..

Victoria's POV

Titus stayed with me the whole night as we talked and I soon found myself falling asleep. And waking up to a sleeping Titus beside me was something I wasn't really surprised about.

So... I took the time to, not so creepily, watch him sleep. His messed up hair from running his fingers through it and sleeping on it, his well defined body on full show since he was still not wearing a shirt. I pulled my hand out from under the pillow I was laying my head on and ran a finger down his jaw which was a great looking jaw line. Then over his lips, keeping it there for moment. But I wasn't expecting to see that he stuck his tongue out and it touched my finger causing me to jerk my hand bag.

"Morning to you too" he chuckled, and that morning voice of his made me lost of words. He stretched his arms making his muscles flex causing me to probably look like I'm drooling. Luckily he had his eyes closed and just rolled on his side toward me pulling me to him.

Okay if a super hot gang leader was holding you would you, get up and walk away or stay and hold him back treasuring the moment. Because I don't know bout you but I rather stay!

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arm around his neck running my fingers through his hair. "Take it slow huh?"

"Shut up, besides I like playing with you're hair" I said as he chuckled and kissed my cheek. "So about going and adventuring the city.. can we still-"

"Of course, besides they are having some carnival thing happening and I thought you might like to go"

"A carnival!" I gasped. "Yes I wanna go!" I squealed causing him to just furrow his eyebrow together and just sigh still holding me.