Ch.9

Sorry for any mistakes

Titus's POV

I thought about it...kissing her. But I'm not about to take advantage of her while she is drunk.

She is a beautiful girl. Never seen anyone quiet like her. Her beautiful brown wavy hair that goes past her shoulders; chocolate brown eyes that seem to hold fire. And her body, gosh. She is like a goddess.

Victoria Grace Bowman

It's a beautiful name. I'll have to remember to ask Emerson if he can find anything about her.

When I first met her I knew she was different. Different from all the other women who tried to get with me. Different from all the sluts that just want money. She was a feisty one and some what stubborn. But I liked that about her. It seems like I've seen her before, I'm not sure where or how, but I've seen her face before.

Victoria looked innocent and mischievous. Something that can fool anyone. And that's why I thought she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time that night in Georgia.

I told my men to bring her to me. She witnessed and heard things that wasn't meant to be seen or heard. And I had no intention of tracking her down and finding her till I found out that idiot Wesley saw interest in her.

But now I see why. She gorgeous, jaw dropping. But I didn't like her for only her looks. I liked her personality too. And I want to get to know her better.

Pulling up to my mansion and waiting for the gates to open all the way I turn to see Victoria passed out. The moonlight shined through the window onto her making her look angelic.

After parking my car I got out and walked around to the passenger side to see that she already got out looking at me. "Dude! Slow down! You could've killed me!" She said swaying a little. I chuckled and walked towards her seeing her eyes widen and picked her up bridal style. "Put me down you... your rapist!" She yelled out scrambling to get out of my arms, but it only resulted in me holding her tighter.

"Will you stop! I'm not gonna hurt you"

"Mm hm.. that's what killers say before they.... kill you!" She said slurring her words.

"You're talking a bunch of nonsense" I replied to her comment.

"No! You're a bunch of nonsense... especially that guy over there!" She said putting to a bush that was as tall as her maybe. "He is just standing there... looking at me! Probably thinking how to kill me! Well guess what!... imma get you before you get... meeee" she said causing me to chuckle more.

"No more drinks for you" I said mostly to myself.

"You don't own... me! But," she held up her index finger in front of my lips. "you can if you want too" she says wiggling her eyebrows. Causing my eyes to go wide. "I wouldn't mind letting you.... bang me. You're one hell of a hot guy! Handsome even! Any woman would be lucky to have you" she poked my nose then kissed my cheek.

When she moved her head away looking in front of us I could still feel the heat, the sparks that were left from that one, little kiss. She's drunk, but I'm happy to hear how she thinks of me.

Walking inside I head to her room and place her on the bed, she was still in her dress and high heels so I took the heels off and just let the rest be. Turning to walk out I felt her grab my wrist. "Can you tell me a bedtime story!" She said with her words slurred.