Ch.17

Thank you to all those who have made me a cover and I want to say that I can't choose which is my favorite so I decided that I will switch in between them.

Victoria's POV

I felt movement beside me which woke me up. But I decided to keep my eyes closed. Then I felt someone's hands on my waist and move me to a spot where it was warm. Which got me to think, he better not have farted and put me in the spot!

I open my eyes and look to see we are still in the theatre and Titus is out cold but has a secure arm around me. He was laying on his back while I'm in between him and the seat.

It was hot in there, or it could be from him so close to me.

So I tried to move carefully out of his arms resulting in him turning over and me to fall on top of him. Well this is awkward.. I thought to myself. He better not open his eyes like in those romance movies do or books.

And luckily he didn't. He was literally out cold. I tried once again to move from his grip and this time he let go of me and turned over resulting in me falling but catching myself. HA! Usually that doesn't happen to me usually I'll mess that up!

"Way to go Me!" Dang it! I look and see that he is still asleep and walk out of the room.

"Whew that was a close- AH!"

"AH!"

"AHH!"

"AHH!"

"Landon what the fudge!" I whispered yelled at him. He just chuckled.

"Sorry, but you're face was priceless!" He bent over laughing.

"Shut up, thing 1 and thing 2 in there are asleep" I told him pointing towards the closed door to the theatre.

"Eh, they both can be heavy sleepers sometimes... why are you up at this hour?"

"What time is it?"

"Four in the morning" he said looking at his phone. Dang! That's a record for me; I never get up at this time.. it's always around lunch or when I smell breakfast in the morning.

"I don't know, but I'm going to my bed because those big chairs in there made my neck hurt" I told him rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah, been there and done that-"

"Where are you off to?" I asked him, seeing as he was in blue jeans, combat boots and a black shirt.

"Oh, sometimes I'll go out and ride around or even do some racing-"

"Racing! You race? Wait I didn't even know Paris had a race track-"

"No, Street Racing. Titus does it too; he's the champion and hasn't lost yet. He just doesn't go at four in the morning sometimes" he explained, but I could care less. I want to go to a street race.

"Can I come along" I said in a excited tone.

"Um- no. Not sure Titus will approve besides it can be dangerous-"

"Please! Landon please!" I pleaded making my puppy eyes causing him to sigh and run a hand down his face.

"Fine" he sighed and signaled for me to follow.

"Wait, imma change" I told him dashing up the stairs and falling. Hearing a laugh from behind me "shut up! I just got up and it's early, of course imma fall" I spoke behind me as I got up and dashed to my room.

I put on some clothes and ran back down putting my hair in a high ponytail. "Gosh, took you long enough" he said and opened the door for me and followed me out.