Ch.19

You better be lucky peeps, I wasn't planning on updating but since you asked so nicely 😂

Victoria's POV

"He will be here shortly-"

"How long is shortly"

"Not... long.. I suppose" someone said.

I've been awake for maybe... thirty minutes now. And these two idiots don't know what the crap they're doing. One asked if they wanted to get some pizza while the other one asked why I am here.

Speaking of which... why am I here?

The last thing I remember is riding around with Landon-

Wait a minute... THAT STANKY HEFFER! He was the one who got Wesley to come to the drag race or street race- whatever, and then Wesley got ahold of me and then... everything else is a blur...

He must of knocked me out or something because the side of my head hurts like hell.

"I know you're awake" a taunting voice called out but I kept my eyes closed not moving and making sure my breathing was controlled. "Aw how cute... you think that you're pretend sleeping is gonna get you out of this!"

I opened my eyes quickly and kicked him in the jewels making him fall in pain. "Aw how cute... you're pretending to be hurt when you have nothing down there" I said in the same tone he had and laughed.

"Why you little-"

"Enough Evan!" Oh so that's his name..
"I told you that we wouldn't be hurting her, didn't I?"

"Y-yes sir" Evan scurried to get up and liked to trip, well he did when I stuck my foot out which made him growl at me and left.

Oh, and did I mention I was tied to a chair? Because I am! And it hurts with the rope that's around my wrists and ankles! "Hurting me? If you don't want to hurt me then untie me because this freaking hurts!" I said signaling towards the rope.

"Oh of course Princess-"

"Don't call me that!" I spat at him as some guy untied the ropes.

Once the ropes where off I jumped up and ran towards the door but someone caught me by my hair and yanked me back. "If you don't let go of my fucking hair imma rip your arm off!"

"Oh sweet heart you can't-"

Before who ever it was could finish that sentence I turned around which made the grip on my hair hurt more and kicked the person in the knee causing him to fall down and me with him. I hopped on top of him and punched him hard in the face and was about to punch him again till someone grabbed me by the arms and pulled me off.

"Well aren't you just clever"

"Who are you? And why the hell did you kidnap me from my kidnappers who are my friends now... besides Landon; he may be hot but I still don't like him anymore!"

"I'm Wesley... Wesley Hopkins-"

I chuckled. "It sounds like you're and agent... 'I'm Wesley.. Wesley Stupkins" I mimicked the last part and tried to put stupid and Hopkins together.

"It's Hopkins!" He restored and fixed his tie and walked closer to me.

"Look... Hopkins. Come any closer to me and imma kick you in the up rights" he stopped and looked at me and gulped. "That's what I thought"

"Will you listen to me-"

"I ain't listening to you for shit!" I see the two guys who are Dumb and Dumber look at me since I cussed. It's not like it's the first time anyways. "Pardon my French"

"SHUT UP!" He shouted causing my mouth to close and the two to leave. "Now, as I was saying... You and I need to talk-"

"You and I shouldn't be in a sentence... except I am going to kick YOU in the jewels if you don't let me go!"

"Listen to me!"

"Fine!" I said crossing my arms and walking to the chair I was tied to and sat down. Seeing as I had nothing else to say he carried on.

"Anyways... as I was saying you and I need to discuss some things such as the reason as to why your here.."

"That's a good conversation because I would like to know why I'm here too"

"I have unfinished business to do which involves with money, drugs... and the elimination of Titus-"

"Oh hell no! Don't you freaking put a finger on him!" I said meaning that if he did I would kick him so hard that his jewels will shrink! If that's even possible.

"Well he shouldn't have messed with what's mine!"

"What's yours? What did he do? Was it about that damn factory you two were discussing about?!"

"Correct. That factory was one of the factories that I produce and hide my valuable things in. Such as drugs, money, and other things. Titus, however had been my rival for.. hmm..  a good amount of years now and decided to blow it all up! Which caused some of my men to die!"

"I remember you saying that it hurt your girl?"

"Yes it did, Cora.. my girl. The only one I had left was hit by debris from the explosion and was killed!"

"When was this?" I asked.

"Three years ago. And a few weeks after that I was told that if I was to kill Titus I could have you as mine and a whole lot of money" he smirked.

"Oh heck to the no! I'm not yours and you are definitely not killing Titus! If you put a finger on him I'll kill you! And that's a fucking promise!" I threatened.

"Ooh! I'm so scared!"

"Who even told you that you could kidnap me?"

"Well.. that's another thing we should discuss.."

"Huh?" I asked confused about all this and some damn factory that doesn't really make any sense and whoever 'sold' me off is about to get an ass whooping Pardon my French!

But everything I was thinking was just erased from my mind once the guy I never expected to be here walked in...

"It can't be..."

Sorry if it was a sucky chapter...
I haven't been motivated at all and I'm kind of lazy 😂 I'll update soon! And you won't guess who the mystery person is!!

Vote and Comment!
💖