Ch.18

Chris Hemsworth as
Weasley Hopkins

Titus's POV

Wesley...

No, it can't be. I sent Landon to take care of that son of a bitch a long while ago!

I need to find Victoria now!

Rushing to Landon car, I see him stepping out and looking at me confused as to why I'm up here close to five in the morning. "Titus? What are you-"

"Victoria?! Where is she!"

"Right here?" I hear a confused angelic voice and see her stepping out of the passenger side. A sigh of relief left my lips as I rushed to her and held her. "Titus? What's the matter?"

"We need to go now" I told her grabbing her hand, turning towards the car.

"Wait- why?!" She said following along with me.

"We will talk later" I tell her getting closer to the car till I feel her bad leave my hand and a gasp. Turning sharply I see that Landon has grabbed her. "Landon? What the fuck? Give Victoria to me now!"

He sighed and looked down having his arms under Victoria's arm holding her in place. "I'm sorry man... but I've got no choice" he says not looking at me, and I start to catch on and rush towards him.

"No so fast... Mr.King" I hear a taunt. That bastard...

"I thought you were.. taken care of" I said looking at Landon as I said those three last words.

"Oh- no, no, no! I'm not gone; at least not yet anyways. But I do know that she is about to be gone-"

"She isn't going anywhere" I bite back.

"Sure, sure. Let's go with that." He says walking behind Landon. "I'm guessing this is... one of you're right hand man isn't it?" Wesley looks at me then at Landon with a smirk while Landon looks away with a look of shame.

"Landon. What is going on!" I yell at him demanding some answers at this. Because if it's what I'm thinking I'm about to beat some fucking ass!

"I'm sorry-"

"See Landon here is an old friend of mine. We've known each other for quite a while; longer than you two have known each other.. I did a favor for him and in return he does a favor for me." He pauses and looks at how more of his men starts surrounding.

"Landon let me go!" Victoria struggles and thrashing around but Landon keeps a tight grip on her and punching her in the gut causing me to lounge forward at him till someone caught me from behind.

Kicking him away from me I turn back to see that Wesley now has a hold of her. "Look Mr.King, I've got what I've wanted and you've got.. nothing" he shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

"The hell.. I didn't take nothing away from you except that damn factory of yours! What's Victoria got to do with a damn factory!" I shout causing people around at the race to look this way.

"That factory Mr.King made me money; Big time. Till you came around, all jealous-"

"Jealous? Ha, that's funny. Why would I be jealous of a low life such as yours? That factory gave you nothing but the satisfactory of power when really it just gave you dirt" I spat at him in a low menacing tone.

"Mhmm, well anyways I cared about that Factory... and you blew it up. And when you blew it up debris went everywhere. And that debris hit my girl! And guess what... now you are gonna feel the same emotion and pain that I had to go through in loosing someone that you care about deeply. But there's a slight difference here, this is better. Because I was promised her hand in marriage-"