Ch.24

Titus's POV

Stepping out of the warm shower and wrapping a towel around my waist, I walk towards the mirror and just stand there looking at my reflection recalling what Brian told me. Anger, Worry, and Jealousy are what's on my mind; wanting nothing more than to rip apart Wesley's body limb by limb and having Victoria in my arms once again.

I'm jealous because she's with Brian. I know that he isn't into her like that but it still makes scenarios run through my head. And if I find out he's touched her, he's going to get hurt as well.

Slipping on some Nike sweatpants along with a sweatshirt, I walk out and towards the bed.

Tossing and turning meant that I wasn't going to get much sleep. I've never really had any good sleep, I've always had nightmares of the day my father and mother were killed. It always seems to haunt me, but when I was with Victoria all that seemed to fade away. And that night I slept beside her was the first time, in a long time, that I ever got any actual sleep. It's just that she calms me. It's in her arms, when all else is silent, that I feel calm; that I feel relaxed.

Knock Knock

Damn it...

Slowly getting up from the comfort of my bed, I walk over to my door and open it to reveal Hayden. "Please tell my you didn't have a nightmare and decided to come sleep with me, because that's just weird... and I don't swing your way"

"What? No! I have a woman remember, and that's not what I'm here for"

"Then what is it" I tell him sighing and running my hands through my hair getting annoyed quickly.

"It's this" he hands me an yellow envelope. "Found this at the doorstep"

"First of all what's this, and second of all why were you outside at midnight?"

"Antonio and Ryan were fighting and I couldn't hear Paige so I stepped outside only to meet that, and I don't know what that is besides it being a envelop" he says turning around walking down the steps murmuring 'how the fuck am I supposed to know what's in it'.

I would try to fight him but I know he's got a lot on his mind, seeing as his fiancé is expecting and he's sister is some what missing.

Turning on my heel, I close the door and walk straight towards my bed and throw the envelope to the side putting my face into the pillows. But then curiosity decides to come on by and say 'open it!' So with out further ado I'm up and opening it. Note my little sarcasm.

Seeing a letter folded inside I grab it first and open it to see a date at the top reading May 8, 2017 and read.

Dear Mr.King,

It's so nice that you agreed to the deal... oh wait; You didn't, oops. But what can I say besides its business, but don't worry about precious little Victoria. She's doing just fine, we've had so much fun! Just know that if you come to meet me at my location we will make another deal. This time you give us what we want we will give back Victoria, safe and sound... but if you dont... major consequences are to come...

Have a good day Mr.King, from your dear old friend, Wesley Hopkins.

Well now my blood was boiling; anger was just rolling off me in waves. Looking down in the envelope I see that there's something else, reaching my hand inside I bring out pictures; Pictures of Victoria being beaten and whipped multiple times causing my anger to become rage. Even though I know she's safe with Brian in Spain this still makes me angry. Now I want to give him a slow torture, more painful to set an example that you don't mess with what's mine!

Getting up and throwing the envelop and pictures across the room running my hands through my hair and pacing across the floor. Then the sound of my phone goes off causing me to come back to reality instead of how I'm gonna kill Wesley...

"Hello?" I speak with a angered voice.

"T-Titus?" My heart stops as I listen to the angelic voice.

"Victoria?"

"That's my birth name, yeah!" She says with a excited tone "I've missed you so much!" Her voice then breaks as if she's about to cry causing my heart to clench.

"Victoria? Are you okay?! Did Brian do something!"

"N-no. It's just that, your all that I've got left... soon my brother will leave with his fiancé to their own home to start a family and I'll be left all alone because my mom is in on this!" I can hear her sobbing in the background, which makes me sad and my heart to clench more wanting to comfort her.

"Baby listen to me, I'll always be here for you and you won't be alone. Hayden won't leave you or else I'll find him and we will have a little chat. And I'm coming to get you soon okay? Everything's going to be alright" I try to comfort her knowing this really isn't working. "And would you like to talk to Hayden?"

"W-what? He's there with you?"

"Yeah, he came to find you after someone helped him locate where you were last seen-"

"Tom, that weird old heifer..." she chuckles slightly while sniffing. "But yeah I want to talk to him"

Calling Hayden from the top of the stairs he rushes up and snatches the phone out of my hands and walks off talking to her. Knowing that she's okay and hearing her voice calmed me down, but now I need a new plan... a plan to kill Wesley and all that was in on the plan to take her from me. And I know Hayden will agree, well not sure about the killing part but the part of taking them down.. because I'm going to get my Victoria back. And kill Wesley...

Hey people, sorry about the not updating in a while and sorry it might be a sucky chapter but I've got a lot going on. With exams coming up and how my grandpaw is very sick and most likely to be going to heaven soon...

I'll try to update soon though

💖