Ch.4

Victoria's POV

The mansion was huge! And it seemed bigger stepping out the car. After the guy who kept watching me the whole ride cut off the rope on my ankles. I had to look up, making my neck hurt. "Alright come on" the Macho dude said grabbing my shoulder and making me walk in front of him towards the entrance.

"Dude careful, Boss said to not leave a mark on her... yet" the dude that kept looking at me on the way here said. He opened the door and the dude ,that I think his name is Tonio, pushed me inside on the hard floor. "Bruh!" I was picked off the floor with an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Okay dude, get your hands off me before I do cut off your balls!" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Hey I was only trying to help" he let me go and I looked around. The place was beautiful. Marble floor which explains why it hurt when I fell. A beautiful chandelier above, and a big stairway leading to another floor. There wasn't any words to explain this place except for breathtaking.

"And as for you, what's your problem with me I've done nothing to you" I said talking to the Macho guy.

"Well if you wouldn't have been at the scene that night then none of this would have happened now would it and your annoying-"

"If you wouldn't have caused the scene then you wouldn't have to deal with me, I would have been home and none of this would be happening now would it?" I said mocking his words. He lowered his head to mine and his face looked pissed. And I mimicked his actions.

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" Another male voice said making us look his way at the bottom of the stairs. "Boss wants you all in his office" he turned to walk back up to Im guessing the office.

Man that dude was hot too! And his jaw line looked like it could cut!... not sure if that could happen but yeah.

The two guys that were beside me lead me upstairs, except for Tonio, the Macho guy, who was literally forcing me to move. I almost fell a few times till one of them caught me. And even touched my ass in which I turned and slapped the shit out of him and the Tonio guy just laughed.

We made it towards a white door that looked classy and fancy if that makes sense and knocked. I don't see why. Shuffling was heard behind the door and muffled voices. "Come in" a very masculine voice said on the other side. And once we opened the doors it looked like heaven!

I don't know why I'm really here and what this place is besides it being a mansion but.. DAYUM! Everyone in the room was hot! One of the guys had his arms tattooed with a gold watch, black v-neck shirt, blue jeans and dress shoes. And his dirty blonde hair swept back. Then another guy, who was black, had a black hoodie on dark brown eyes and amazing jawline.

But the guy that got my attention the most was the one behind the desk. He was a freaking angel! Dark brown hair, swept back to perfection. A chiseled chin, and a jaw dropping jaw line. Chocolate brown eyes and a navy blue tux with a bow tie, and on his hands were a black watch on his left wrist, with a gold ring. Then on his left were a gold bracelet and another ring.

Clearing his throat, snapping me out of thoughts, he motioned for me to sit. In which I slowly sat down onto the leather seat in front of him. "So, have these two morons told you why you are here or do I need to explain?" His husky voice spoke making me weak in the knees.

"Well- um.."

"I'm just going to tell you anyways" he said cutting me off, making me sort of angry. I mean come on I was about to give yah an answer! "You were the girl that was there at the night of the scene weren't you?"