Ch.23

Sorry guys I haven't really had the time to update and sorry for the mistakes...

Victoria's POV
"Shut up before I blow your fucking brains out!" Wesley yells out at me as I'm on the ground sobbing.

"Please! I've told you all I know!" I cry out as he hits me once again with the whip across my back making me feel warm liquid run down.

"Shut Up!" He yells again and pulls his arm back to hit me.

"victoria....Victoria... VICTORIA!" Someone shouting my names wakes me up. "Are you okay princess?" I turn my head and see it's Titus and immediately throw my arms around him putting my face in his neck. And felt his arms around me holding me snug against him.

"I-I missed y-you!" I stuttered out from the crying.

"Baby it was just a nightmare" he says and kisses my cheek. "It will be all over soon.."

"W-what?" I pull my head back and look at him as he looks me in the eyes and slowly seem them started to turn black. "Titus?" I call out seeing his emotionless face and his eyes are dark black making me scream out.

"VICTORIA!" Shooting straight up I look around seeing I'm in some sort of room and immediately curl up into a ball and hug my legs close to my chest and look around spotting Brian. "Victoria are you okay?"

"I don't know..." I replied running a hand through my hair looking around making sure everything was real. "Where are we?"

"Where in Valencia, Spain at a small hotel. You fell asleep on the ride here and I decided not to wake you up and brought you here. I've already talked to Titus, he knows where we are-"

"Is he coming! Can we go back to him!?"

"Um.. no. Right now we need to lay low at least for a little while then we can go. Because I'm pretty sure they're on the hunt for us.. Wesley I mean" he says as he walked to me. "I woke you up because you were crying in your sleep..." he states coming closer to me and sitting at the edge of the bed. putting a hand on my foot.

"Oh" I say not knowing what to say back and just look around and decide to lay back down on the bed but his at the way I plopped back down.

"They still hurt don't they?"

"My back?.. yeah"

"Here" he says getting up and holding his hand out for me to take and I slowly take it getting up and throwing the warm covers off me. "Sit down and I'll clean those cuts" he points towards the toilet and I put down the lid and sit on it. He tells me to turn and pull up my shirt a little bit and gets some alcohol and some cotton balls and start dabbing them on me making me grit my teeth and clench my jaw at times because of the stinging and burning.

Once he was done he put the bandaids on them and I pulled my shirt down and walked out back to the bed getting under the warm covers and laying on my side. "I would offer you to take a shower but unfortunately I have nothing that you could change into"

"It's fine, I just want to hurry up and be with Titus as soon as possible" I tell him looking towards the window that was closed by the curtains.

"You need to get some sleep... ill call Titus back in the morning and you can talk to him then and I'll get us something to eat"

"Okay" I say started to drift off to sleep.

Landon's POV (oooh)

I can't believe I've done this.

Why the hell would I do this?!

What have I done...

Victoria was just an innocent and kind hearted girl and I just helped kidnap her to someone who was planning on hurting her for life! What the fuck is wrong with me! "Landon!"

"U-uh yes sir" Samuel walks down the case of stairs marching his way towards me with Cecilia not far behind.

"What the fuck are you doing just standing around!?" He shouts in my face.

"Wesley told me to stay here-"

"Since when have you been taking orders from that prick! I want you to help find my daughter now!" He was getting angry with veins showing in his neck.

"Calm down dear, she's most likely dead-"

"Dead? Is she's dead then it will ruin the whole deal! No Victoria... No owning he businesses because more than likely Titus will not come!"

"Yes, but if she's dead he will think we killed her and come this way. And we can kill him that way.." she tells him putting a hand on his forearm.

So Samuel wants Victoria as a trade deal? He turns his head my way. "Well what are you just standing there for?! Go and find her!"

"Yes sir" I replied and jogged towards the door leading outside and murmured 'asshole' under my breath.

"Careful you idiot!" I hear Wesley say from the kitchen and walk over to it and see him sitting at the table with someone stitching his hand.

"Sorry sir" the maid apologizes.

"A handful.. isn't she?"

"Yes she is, and I plan on making her listen a lot more" he stated looking over at me. And I immediately arch my eyebrow looking at him.

"And how so?"

"I'll beat it into her-"

"No you won't, lay a hand on her again and I'll show you something-"

"Show me what? You're the one who was in on this, who decided that you would help me with this whole collaboration! So you am just suck it up and shut your mouth because you won't do shit!" He threatens getting up and standing up straight looking at me with a deadly glare.

"Wesley, you saw here she can't take that kind of pain! If she takes anymore beatings like that she will most likely die!" I state walking closer going toe to toe with him.

"Then so be it, as long as we get the companies and earn cash then that's fine with me-"

"You don't get it, you're not getting jack squat! Samuel and Cecilia planned this from the start, all they want is the money and power and plan on not sharing it; it's there whole plan!" He looks at me in the eyes and opens his mouth to speak then closes it looking away looking deep in thought. "You think about that for a little while, because I'm pretty sure Samuel is planning on executing us once the deal is done..." I decide to leave it there and walk out to the door leading outside and go to my car. And speed off.

Sorry guys this isn't a long chapter I was planning on making one but I unfortunately don't have the time right now... I'll update as soon as I can though!

Oh and I've got a funny idea 💡
In the comment section hit paste and then hit the suggested words that make up a random sentence and post it 😂

Vote and comment 💖