Ch.27

Sorry for mistakes!
Victoria's POV
Pacing around the room from wall to wall biting on my nails, I wait patiently for the guys to arrive but it's taking longer than expected..

Finally running out of patience I dash down the hallway and grab the phone from the desk, since no one was there, and was about to dial the number till I hear my name being called.

"Victoria!...Victoria!" I hear a familiar voice shout, turning I see the man I've been missing. Walking his way, which turned into a jog then a full on run, I clash into his chest as we both fall to the ground holding each other.

"Titus! I've missed you so much!" I gave him kisses all over his face as he just kept laughing and smiling while holding me close.

"I've miss you too Princess" he replied peppering kisses all over me as well. Putting my face into the crook of his neck I took in how great he smelled and held onto him like he would fade away.

"Ew, y'all nasty. Now the nurses are gonna have to bleach this place, or janitors.. whatever" I hear the famous chuckling of Ryan from behind us.

Titus's POV
We flew into Spain from Paris as soon as Victoria called me saying she was at the hospital with Brian. When she hung up on me before I was already driving down the airport towards the jet. My heart was beating so fast because I thought something really bad happened. And what was gonna make it worse was that I was gonna explain the whole father-mother situation as in how they're are working together and his father is still alive, till he stoped me and told me that Victoria had already told him when the last talked on the phone.

Once we landed we took a taxi and headed towards the hospital which took about thirty minutes. And to me if felt like an hour because Ryan and Antonio fought like children over nothing!

Rushing out the car and towards the hospital doors with Hayden, Ryan, and Antonio behind me going straight towards the desk in front.

After getting directions we headed towards the elevator and went to the 2nd floor and as soon as the doors open I saw my angel. My princess standing at the desk on this floor with the phone. "Victoria!... Victoria!" I called her name as I rushed her way.

She looked up at me and gasped before running at me resulting with us both on the ground holding each other like there wasn't a tomorrow. "Titus! I've missed you so much!" She gave me kisses all over my face as I laughed.

"I missed you too Princess" I replied and peppered kisses all over her angelic face as well. I missed her a lot and hated when I heard her crying over the phone. And when I get my hands on Wesley, he won't be seeing the sunlight again.

"Ew, y'all nasty. Now the nurses are gonna have to bleach this place, or janitors.. whatever" hearing Ryan chuckle above us. Victoria, not paying attention to him, snuggled her face into my neck more and held onto me tighter. In which I have no problem with. I could hold her all day if I could. "Tori!" Ryan said her name once again and she looked up.

"Hey Ryan!" She smiled and got up and held a hand out for me which I held and pulled her down onto my lap as I sat up and held her. "I was gonna give him a hug" she giggled.

"Yah well tough luck, I'm holding you for just a few more minutes" holding her closer, snug tight, to me.

"Well then" Ryan sarcastically responded.

Finally standing up with her in my arms still, I turn towards the boys while she just waves. "Hey El Dorito!" She points a finger at him and he just chuckles.

"Missed you too Tori" he responded causing her to gasp.

"You really mean it!" She wipes a fake tear off her cheek and crawls out of my arms and runs at him crushing him into a hug. "I finally got you to say your feelings"