Ch.11

Sorry for Mistakes!!!

Hayden POV

"You've gotta be kidding me right?"

"I'm sorry sir, but it's been proven that she is, indeed, in other state-"

"So!" I felt a hands go around my waist and a head between my shoulder blades.

"Hayden. All we can do is wait and hope that the police in Florida can help-"

"Help? Mom, is been three days! What if they are hurting her! Torturing her! What if she is dead!" I yelled out turning around to see tears prick her eyes. "Mom.. I'm sorry. It's just... I'm worried about her" I said hugging her and heard the door open from the house. Looking up I see Paige and signaled for her to come over and hugged her as well. "I don't know what I would do if I lost the both of you as well"

After we all walked back inside and settled down on the couch I noticed mom looked tense and stressed. "You alright mom"

"What? Y-yes I'm fine. Don't worry about me go and check up on Paige" she said giving me a fake smile. I just looked at her before standing up and going up the stairs to my bedroom that Paige and I stay in.

"Paige? Everything okay?" I said knocking on the bathroom door in my room.

"I-I'm fine. It's okay" I heard her muffled voice then a sob.

"Babe? What's wrong?" She didn't answer so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I didn't knock down the door afraid that it might hit her so I decided to find a screwdriver and unscrew the doorknob and opened the door.

I see her curled up in the corner beside the toilet crying and not paying attention to me. "Baby, what's wrong why are you crying?" I said as I made my way to her.

"I just- I don't know how to.." I picked her up and sit her in my lap rubbing her back.

"Calm down love. We can talk about it when you have calmed down" standing up with her in my arms, I carry her to bed and sit down with her still in my arms. After s minute or two I hear her deep breaths and sighs and realize she has fallen asleep.

•••

"Hayden... Hayden..." I hear someone call out my name in a whisper and open my eyes to the most beautiful sight to see; my angel and love.

"Yeah babe" I sit up and hold her near me and lay my head in the crook of her neck.

"C-can we talk?" I can hear the nervousness in her voice and pull back a little to see eye to eye with her.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"Did you ever want to have kids?" She asks looking at me with worry.

"Of course, I would love to have kids of my own." I rest my forehead on hers and look her in the eyes and peck her lips.

"Well... I'm pregnant.."

"Okay well that's- wait a minute Pregnant! Y-you're pregnant!?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes. And I instantly hugged her tight and plant kisses all over her face. "You're Pregnant! That- that means I'm gonna be a Dad!"

Paige's POV

I was afraid to tell him, after I saw him outside yelling at some detectives holding his mom I just felt like I couldn't tell him. It's been a week and two days since I've found out.

Every time I was going to say something, something would come up. So I decided to wait a few days. Till Victoria was kidnapped. Hayden and his mother have been worried and stressed since and so have I. She is like another sister to me. So technically we've all been stressed. Lawrence, Cecilia calls him a dear friend; but I think there is something more. He is always there for her, I will catch them in the kitchen laughing and cooking together.