Ch.8

Did not edit, sorry for mistakes

Victoria's POV

Putting on the dress that I picked out to go to the club was harder than I expected. But! I got it on and I don't regret it either, I look pretty good!

I didn't bother straightening my hair because once it dried it looked kinda wavy.

Putting on some make-up, and earrings, the some lipstick I looked myself over in the mirror.
"Well hello there you sexy beast!" I said to myself making the tiger growl. The dress I'm wearing is a Black stripe Mesh Bodycon dress. It showed the black bra I had on, but it kind of looked like part of the dress.

Then I grabbed my black high heels and walked out of the bathroom.

Thank God that I've worn heels before, because if I hadn't... I think I wouldn't fell a minute ago and broke my neck! But I'm pretty sure I look like I've been wearing heels for a while now-

Never mind, scratch that. I can't wear heels. Seeing as I just fell and luckily landed on the bed! Usually when things like this happens I don't fall somewhere soft.. usually it's the ground. The cold, hard ground.

After recomposing myself I made my way to the door and walked out.

Hey! I'm getting the hang of this! I said to myself... never mind. I completely forgot that there were stairs! DANG NAMIT!

Slowly I inched down each step and held onto the railing. And finally I made it down, well without tripping first! I closed my eyes waiting to hit the floor, but instead I felt something around my waist. Opening my eyes I saw how it was muscular arms, and they belonged no one other than..

Ryan

"Well Hello sexy!" He said smirking looking me up and down. Well he was before I slapped him. "Ow- what the hell!"

"Quite looking at me like I'm some piece of meat!" I told him getting out of his grasps. When I turned around to face him, I couldn't help myself but to look him over. Wearing a dark blue v-neck shirt and some jeans.

"Ryan! Let's go-" and there's El Dorado. "Woah.." he said looking at me.

"Hello... El Dorado! Hey that rhymed" I said chuckling to myself.

"R-Ryan... boss said f-for us to go" he said still looking at me with his mouth hanging open.

"Hey buddy! Better close that mouth before you choke on a fly" I told him, and he instantly closed his mouth before clearing his throats and walking away. "Wait a minute who will I be riding with? Because I know I'm not about to walk! I can barley walk down the stairs!" I said signaling towards the stairs while looking at Ryan.

"Don't stress babe!" He said before jogging out the door.

" 'Don't stress babe' me" I murmured to myself. "I better not be riding with that skanky-ass Titus" I whispered to myself  once again.

"What was that?" A husky voice said behind me. Turning I saw no other than Titus himself. Great...

"What? Um... nothing." Really smooth Tori! Real smooth!

"Mm hm, now might I say that I have to agree with Ryan; you do look very sexy" he said making me think. This dude is bipolar, one minute he was trying to fight me then the next thing I now he is calling me sexy-