Ch.3

Ryan's POV

"What did you do? Kill her?" I said looking back at the girl in the backseat of Antonio's pickup. Her head was hanging to the side making her long chestnut brown hair make a curtain around her. She was very hot, and I wondered why she was walking out there alone. The light from the street lamps that we passed shone on her tan skin making her looking beautiful.

"No I didn't kill her, just knocked her out... with the back of my gun-"

"Tonio! You stupid, what if you killed her!" I told him, i mean I didn't know her but I know she didn't deserve death.

"We'll crawl back their and see because I'm driving!" He told me. And so I turned around, and crawled over the seat and turned my body towards her and brought my hand up to check her pulse. But before I could even get my hand near her she slapped me.

"The hell!"

"Back off you son a bitch- Macho looking ass!" She yelled at me.

"Macho?"

"Well yeah since he is Mexican-"

"That's racists" Tonio cut off her sentence.

"Oh sorry... anyways where he hell are you taking me and why!" She said about to slap my face once again till I caught her hand.

"Ooh you have soft skin" I told her admiring her beauty.

"Touch me inappropriately and I'll cut off your balls... well they maybe too small so I might not be able to" she said. Causing me to have a shocked face and Tonio to just laugh.

"She's got guts-"

"Let's me go!" She said struggling against the rope we tied around her ankles and wrists. "Is this about the time where I stole Cassandra's piñata? Because to be honest she never deserved it, she was a bitch and-"

"No it's not about some stupid ass piñata" Tonio said getting frustrated and angry.

"Hey piñatas aren't stupid!"

"Look miss-"

"Victoria"

"Look Victoria, we didn't kidnap you because of some- piñata, we did it because of what you saw Tuesday-"

"Tuesday?"

"Let me finish... you were at the ally Tuesday night when you saw us."

"Wait a second... it was you two! Did you kill that man! What did he do to you!.. and where is the third guy!" She rambled on about.

"Well, yes it was us, and yes we killed him and it's none of your business, and he's at the mansion with our boss" Tonio answered her questions.

"Boss?!"

I looked in front of us to see we were almost at the mansion. Last time I talked to Boss he said he wanted the girl alive, what she witnessed that night wasn't supposed to be seen or heard. He wasn't with us, But it was in an alley way. And I just wish she wasn't there. But she was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I just hope he doesn't kill her, or severely harm her. She doesn't deserve any of this.

Victoria's POV

Flashback to Tuesday... in the present time it's Thursday night.

Walking home from Samantha's house was a big mistake, it's freezing out here. Like that time I accidentally got locked in a meat fridge... yes it's happened before.

The homes I passed where very sketchy. Tall brick buildings that held more than one room for multiple people to stay in.. motels you could say. I don't know why I didn't take my car... oh wait. Samantha drove me to her house. Damnit! I would've asked for a ride home till she kind of... passed out on the couch after she drank a little to much. I don't drink but she does.