Ch.13

What's Up! Guys I've seen some of the comments and they have made me laugh a lot. Thank you to all of those who like this book and vote on it. Unlike some people who have been saying that my book isn't that great. But like I said Thank You to all the ones who have said that my book is amazing 💖😘

And sorry for any mistakes, I didn't feel like going over it a editing it.

Victoria's POV

A bump woke me up from my sleep but I kept my eyes close not really wanting to face the sun. Feeling the warmth that surrounded me I snuggled in closer making a humming noise of coziness.

"Hey, Tori were here" a husky voice said instantly making me awake only to come face to face with Titus.

"Titus? W-where are we?" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"Paris?" He said in a duh tone pointing out the window to the Eiffel Tower that was in lights. Then it hit me, WHERE IN PARIS!

"PARIS?! Already?!" I said, seeing as that we are in a jet and it wasn't day time anymore but night.

"Yeah? You've been asleep for a few hours" he replied looking down at me. As I looked around I noticed that I was literally cuddled up to Titus... while sitting in his lap.

"Oops, sorry" I said scrambling to get off him but he just held me tighter.

"I don't mind" he said with a sleepy smile.

"Okay, we aren't far from the mansion. Maybe at least a thirty minute drive" Landon said coming from the cockpit of the jet on his phone.

"This ain't over!" Ryan said jumping up, pointing at Antonio and walking to the door followed by the rest of us.

Titus's POV

She was like a Angel. Even when she was asleep. I don't think she noticed but when she fell asleep she had cuddled close to me resulting in me pulling her into my lap where she laid her head in the crook of my neck.

It had taken us five hours to arrive in Paris and I had to sit through it all and hear the constant argue between Antonio and Ryan about some stupid bet they made months ago and apparently Antonio owes Ryan money.
And when we landed I was more than happy to be able to go to my mansion and get away from those two. But my mind wasn't really occupied with them, it was more like Victoria. I wanted to hold her forever; having her curvy figure in my arms was a great feeling to me.

In fact when she tried to get off my lap I only held her tighter; I didn't mean to but I had to. I didn't want her to leave.

"Yeah but still you owe me-"

"No! I won the bet; so you owe me!"

•••

"What the crap are you two even arguing about?" Victoria shouted getting aggravated at them. Couldn't blame her, I was too. But I was trying to focus on driving through the traffic of the roads.

But at least it's better than riding in a taxi. I can't stand those things, I had a butler of mine to drop off the car where we landed at so we could pass the subject of a taxi.