Ch.16

This book has hit 1K votes! Thank you guys so much! 😂💖

Anonymous POV

They thought they could get rid of me; Thought that I was the fool when really they are the fools.

"Sir we've located her" one of my boys walks into the room.

"Good; with or without the small gang?"

"With... they seem to be at a carnival-"

"Oh how fun, a Carnival! Oh won't it be fun to-

"Sir, it's in Paris.."

"Paris?... well then, guess we are gonna need some passports won't we?" I replied with a smirk thinking of all the fun ways I'll take them out and get what's rightfully mine. I was promised that she would be mine and if the promise doesn't come through then things will get a whole lot dirtier then they already are...

Victoria's POV

We decided it was time to leave after we rode tons of rides and saw the Animal exhibit where Ryan got spat on by a llama. I laughed so hard that I cried.

"Tori there is a mission coming up that I will need your assistance on? You up for it?" Titus spoke up in the silent car ride back to his mansion.

"Yeah, as long as it ain't no bar or club. I'm don't really like hangovers" I told him putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Glad to hear... it will happen tomorrow night. And when it gets closer to time I'll tell you more details" he finished.

"Hey! I was wondering if we could watch a movie in the mini theatre!" Ryan spoke up.

"Theatre?"

"Yeah, the mansion has a mini theatre! I love watching movies on that thing. Can we Titus?" Ryan spoke fast sounding like a child.

"Sugar rush" Titus said laughing looking at me then back to the road.

"I didn't know you had a mini theatre?! Can we watch something on it?" I said getting excited now.

"I guess so, but it better not be some Twilight shit, or something like that" he replied.

"What about Ride Along, you know with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart?" I told him, I thought that movie was funny. It was one of my favorites.

"Yeah we can watch that. That's a movie I can tolerate"

"What? You don't like it?"

"No, I like it. It's pretty funny, it's just most movies that Ryan has picked out in the past just wasn't that great.."

"What you mean wasn't that great!? Finding Dory was a great movie!" Ryan defended.

"I love Finding Dory" I gasped as Ryan did the same thing and squealed. "Ohh kay? You really are on a sugar high aren't you?"

"I ate some chocolate, Cotton Candy, and a Red Bull!" He said in a slurred voice causing me to laugh and him to look off and nothing in particular with wide eyes and a opened mouth.

"Well Red Bull does give you wings!" I told him laughing.

•••