Ch.20

Long Chapter! And sorry for any mistakes; I didn't go back over it because it's too long! 😂 Enjoy!

Hayden's POV

(Time lapse to hours later... to where they are already in Paris bc im too lazy to describe it all)

After hours of atom hacking into things and stuff- we figured out that she was in Paris. Last seen was at some Carnival that was happening and what surprised me what that she seemed... happy?

Me on the other hand, well I was freaking out.

But now I know where she is, and I can take her home and forget all this mess... well I don't know exactly where she is at this moment but maybe I can get some help.

"So how are we going to find her in Paris? A big huge city?" My mother speaks up in the passenger seat beside me. We had rented a car once we got off the plane, and she's here because she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Tom zoomed in on a video of Victoria at some Carnival here, and it seems she was with some man who looks like this" I grab my phone out and go to pictures and tap on the picture that I took of the man with Victoria.

She looks at it for a moment, and I swear I saw something in her eye before she masked it. "Who's that?"

"Not sure... but I'll find out soon enough.." I told her putting my phone away focusing on driving down the road heading to our destination.

Hours have passed since we've got here; we've asked people if they knew who this guy was and no one knew.

"Hey, excuse me ma'am" I grab the attention of a woman who had very curly hair with brown eyes.

"Yes? How may I help you?" She had a bit of French accent and looked confused, and in a hurry.

"I don't mean to be a bother but" I take my phone out. "Have you seen this man?" Her eyes go wide and she turns and dashes away.

She knows something..

I dash after her running into people. I loose her in a crowd of people on the side walk waiting to cross the road but spot her talking to some dude and immediately walk to them.

"That's him!" She says getting behind him as he tried to look imitating.

"What's your problem? Chasing women for?" Now his voice wasn't French, no accent to it. Which is strange, but I'm thinking he might be a traveler or something. He was tall as me, wearing a black hoodie with blue jeans and combat boots.

"Look, I'm not trying to hurt her or anything-"

"Better not, or I'll hurt you" he threatened.

I stand toe to toe with him causing the girl to grip onto the guys shirt like her life depended on it. "I'm here looking for someone, that someone is my sister. She's been gone for almost a month. She knows something or else she wouldn't have ran- now can you tell me if you've seen this guy or not!" I told him getting mad showing him the picture.

His eyes go wide as well and stares at it then at me. "What's your name?"

"Hayden Bowman, and my sister... Victoria Bowman"

Titus's POV

Shit...

Hayden has found out where we are. I received a call not to long ago, from Emerson that he was here looking for her and he didn't know what to do. I wasn't going to kill him of course or hurt him. Victoria would never forgive me. So I told Emerson to bring him to me, maybe he could help me out. Well, we will help each other out.