Ch.14

This has nothing to do with this chapter. Just thought it was funny! Enjoy 😂

Sorry for any mistakes, once again.. I didn't edit. How surprising...

NOT

Victoria's POV

I woke up startled, having a nightmare. You know the usual nightmares about creepy things, clowns and all that. And after the little nightmare I just got, I couldn't see myself going back to sleep for a little while.

Pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them I turned and looked at the clock on the nightstand beside the bed. It was one o'clock in the morning and I was tired.. but I couldn't go back to sleep.

And for some reason I missed being in Titus's arms...

When I was cuddled up with him on the jet I felt.. safe. I've never really felt safe like that besides being in the comfort of my family.

I was really debating on going to Titus's room. But I kind of didn't want to. I was sort of... scared too. So instead I got out of bed and walked over to the huge window and sat down on the seat that was attached to it. The mansion was in a secluded area but you could still see some parts of the lights from the city and the Eiffel Tower.

It was breathtaking.

I couldn't wait to go out some time later in the morning to go out into the city. But right now I was reconsidering it. I felt like I had a huge headache and it was probably because of that stupid clown that was in my dream. I hate those clowns!

The door handle of the door started to turn causing me to jump.

Once the door opened it revealed a sleepy Titus. Who wasn't wearing a shirt...

And his whole chest was on show and I was taking it all in. From his bed hair, to his chest, his well defined abs, and a thick V line. He had the body most men tried to achieve; he was technically built like a rock. "Victoria"

"Titus? W-what are you doing?" I asked walking over to him, and stuttering because he was distracting me.

Titus's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. She was consuming my mind.

I craved her. I craved to hold her once more and ever since the night I kissed her cheek when she was drunk, I was craving to kiss her once more.

I've never craved any woman before, and never found interest in any woman. But Victoria.. she was different. She was the light to my flame and I had to have her. Seeing Ryan and Landon flirting with her will set me on edge.

Not wasting any time I sit up out of my bed and walk to my door and across the hall to her bedroom door. I was only going to watch her sleep, as creepy as it sounds. But I just wanted to see her, to make sure she was okay even though I know good and well nothing was wrong.

Twisting the door handle I opened it to see Victoria sitting by the window and looked scared out of her mind.

She looked at me in confusion and fear, probably wondering what I'm doing. I want expecting her to be awake so this was sort of awkward.