Ch.26

Victoria's POV

"Found you..."

"Victoria get behind me" Brian says grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him. I grabbed ahold of his shirt and peeked behind him to see...Landon? "Well, if it ain't short dick-"

"Why don't you just shut the hell up-"

"Sure why don't I-"

"GUYS! Will you both shut the hell up before I kick both of you in your pencil sized peewees!" I tell the both of them and heard muffled chuckles from the two guys that came with Landon.

"Shut up" Landon turns to both of them and they immediately stop.

"You're not taking her-"

"I'm here to bring a message" he says putting his hands into his jacket pocket looking between us as Brian's hand squeezes my hand. 

"Then why are you here? And where's that Weasel?" I speak up looking around. Not wanting to go back at all.

"Weasel?... Oh! You mean Wesley" he laughs. "He's not here, as far as I know he doesn't know where you are and I didn't either till I stopped at the stoplight out here and turned and happen to see Victoria in the window" Brian slowly looks towards me with a 'you've gotta be kidding me' look and I just gave him a cheesy grin and shrugged my shoulders. Im here to bring a message, Wesley and Sam are planning on killing Titus and make it an accident and make it look like that he gave his companies over to Sam. So in other words gayboy, I need Victoria" He explains causing Brian to tense and a gasp from me.

...wait a minute didn't Sam tell me this? Stupid Victoria!

"Well tell that idiot Weasel that if he touches or tries to hurt Titus, I'll kill him myself!" I warn which caused Landon to chuckle.

"Sorry.. but that's an empty threat sweetheart"

"Actually it's not I did stab Wesley and I'll be more than happy to do it again" I state and look at him.

"Yes and what a show you put on... Now, I'll give you a head start until I chase you down and drag you back to Alicante-"

"Why? What do you get for all this if Sam gets to own the companies?" I tell him going to stand beside Brian instead of behind.

"Maybe if I get on the good side of Sam and make him proud he just might give me half-"

"That's funny" Brian speaks up with a sarcastic laugh.

"Be quiet before I blow your brains!" He points his gun towards Brian and I immediately stand in front of him.

"Shoot him and I'll kill myself... then you get nothing because I'm pretty sure you need me to bring Titus to you?" I cross my arms and put all my weight on my left leg.

"Oh no..I could care less. If you're dead then Titus will march his ass down here anyways for revenge" he smirks.

I turn and look at Brian and mouth out 'follow my lead' and slowly turn back and slowly walk towards Landon he slowly put down his gun and looked at me in confusion. When I got close to him I quickly moved side to side then made a run towards the door and down the hall. "After her!" I hear one of them shout and heard footsteps after me.

Arms went around my waist and picked me up. "Put me down!"

"Quit yelling it's me!"

"Oh hey Brian" I say and smacked his butt. "Oh wait I can't hit your butt that's for your boyfriend" I chuckle.

"Be quiet!" He says and turns going down a hallway and out the door towards his car. "Hurry get in!" He unlocked his car. Then I see Landon run out and towards us so I bend down and pick up a rock and throw it at him hitting his privates.