Ch.12

Sorry for mistakes, I didn't go through an edit; so be nice! 😂

Victoria's POV

Paris, PARIS?! We're really going to Paris! I can't believe this. I've always wanted to go to Paris, but not like this.

"Victoria," Titus snapped his fingers in my face. "go and pack you bags immediately"

"You can't be serious?" I said as I stood up looking at him.

"I'm very serious Victoria, but don't worry we won't be there forever" he walked towards me as I walked back. "Why don't you believe me?"

"B-because it's Paris? And you're saying we leave now? I'm thinking that your bluffing" I said as I hit the wall.

"I'm not bluffing, Victoria. I'm very serious. We will leave in thirty minutes now go and pack" he got very close to me. So close that I could smell his cologne and got lost in his scent.

"F-fine" I said not really knowing what else to say and wanted to get out of the situation as fast as possible.

"Why the stuttering? Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asked getting closer. I tried to move away but he would move his arm to block me, so I crawled between his legs and ran out hearing a laugh behind me.

Imma get him back... if I even can..

Sprinting up to my room I realize I don't have any bags and turn around but only to run into Landon. "Oh- my bad!"

"It's fine, thought I would bring this to you," he handed me two big Nike bags to pack my stuff in. "Thought you might need them.

"Thanks Landon, I do need them. I don't have any at the moment... thank you!" I said grabbing them from his giving him a smile as he returned a smile to me.

"Welcome baby girl" he said winking causing me to smile more and chuckle.

Later, Paula has brought up a suitcase for me and I thanked her. "Wait, aren't you gonna need it?"

"No, I won't be coming along" she sighed out.

"Why not?" I said putting on my weight on one foot and a hand on my hip.

"Because we have to stay her and watch over this mansion-"

"This mansion? You mean he has more than one?" I said stunned at this. Dang! How much money does he have?

"He only owns two doesn't see the need in anymore; one here and one in Paris-"

"He have maids there too?" I said crossing my arms shifting my weight to the other foot.

"I don't think so, just two butlers that clean around when he isn't there" she responded. "Look I better let you get to packing," she hugged me. "Be careful and... stay safe" she winked at me causing my cheeks to burn.

"Paula!" I shouted at her as she chuckled and left.

•••

Packing all my stuff; clothes, shoes, and other necessities, I zipped the suitcase, and both bags up and headed down the stairs throwing the bags to the bottom and carrying the suitcase.

"Easy there killer! You couldn't taken my head off" Antonio said looking wide eyed at me then back to the bag on the floor.

"Me? Killer? Aha! Nice one, but I don't recall killing a guy in a alley way?" I said crossing my arms looking at him.

"Well you wouldn't be here if you wouldn't have investigated the darn thing!"

"Then you shouldn't have killed a man in a alleyway! You should've taken him somewhere else! Or not kill him at all!"

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it not knowing what to say. "Ha! She got you there" Ryan said chuckling with bags in his hands.

"I know you ain't talking because you where there too" I said starring at him as well causing to just huff and walk away.

"I was forced too!" He shouted back.

"Mm hmm" I muttered.

"Every one got there things?" Titus said walking into the room looking at us all then at me, smirking.

"Yep, all packed and ready to go" Emerson said walking towards me and grabbing my bags and taking them out to the truck and placing them in the back.

"Okay good, lets go so we don't miss our flight" he replied and walked towards the door after me. "What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? I know you didn't just ask that question?!" I replied angrily. His eyebrow arched and looked at me waiting for a answer. "You kidnapped me! And now you're taking me to Paris!? I'm not mad about the Paris part, I mean I've always wanted to go to Paris. But that's besides the point!" I pointed a finger at him. "This is only taking me further away from my family! My brother, and mom! Friends and all-"

"We won't stay there forever, we have stuff to finish over there and you are coming with us. I promise it won't be for long. We will be back soon" he said in a calm tone walking towards me and putting a hand on my shoulder making me go tense. "Besides you won't die" he chuckled.

"Besides you won't die" I sarcastically muttered his words.

"Heard that" he said as he walked towards the driver's side of the truck and got in.

"I hope you did"

•••

After maybe half an hour later we arrived at the airport. I thought that we might be taking a actual plane, turns out we are taking a plane that Titus has.

It was a really cool looking plane but it was more like a jet; matter in fact it was a jet. A sleek, all black jet. "I thought we might be taking a plane" I said looking at Titus.

"Nope, we will be taking my jet. If anyone saw you at the airport this whole thing would go down the drain-"

"We are at the airport?"

"Yeah, but no one can come back here-" he said unlocking a gate and nodding at some dude who was patrolling the area. "This is were I keep my jet at since I can't keep it at home"

"Oookay?"

After another half hour we were all situated and on the jet getting ready for take off. Then I realized something; I'm afraid of heights. Well sometimes, I'm just talking about Airplane height. Like super duper high! So... I freaked out.

"What's wrong with you?" Antonio said looking at me funny.

"I'm not a big fan of planes" I said holding on to the seat digging my nails into it.

"Wow... little miss spitfire is afraid of plane; who knew-"

"Shut up El Dorado"

"Wait your serious?" Titus spoke up looking at me.

"Nah! I'm just making stuff up" I said starting to bite my nails and pulling my knees up to my chest. I felt an arm go around me and turned to see Titus holding me. "W-what are you doing?"

"Calming you down?" He said still holding me.

"Alright then?" I said confused me truly... I liked this. Starting to get tired I laid my head on his chest,  since he was taller than me, and cuddled closer falling asleep.

Sorry if this is a sucky chapter I'll update later tonight or tomorrow. Right now at the moment I'm at my little brothers baseball game and decided to publish this before the game started.

It won't take long for another update I promise!🙏🙌

Vote and Comment
💖