Ch.22

Victoria's POV
Getting up out of the tub I wrap a towel around my body and walk over to the mirror. I had a bruise on my left cheek, which wasn't really noticeable... yet. Seeing as its already turning blue, black.. purple? Eh, you get the point.

Taking off the towel I bend down to pick up my clothes and stand back up and gasp at my reflection. My body was covered in bruises. And my back... cuts. Hopefully none won't be scars but let me tell you that they hurt like hell and felt like they could be scars.

Slipping on the clothes that the Weasel gave me which was a oversized button up white shirt and some underwear and bra.

These better not have been use or else I'm going to go all ape shit on someone!

Slipping on the clothes and pulling my hair into a bun I slowly creep out but hiss again once I make a wrong move causing my cuts on my back to sting. "I see that your out already"

Shit..

Wesley sits up in the bed and looks at me for a moment before going to get out. "N-no, just... stay right there" I hold my hand out to him.

"And why would I do that sweet cheeks?" He walks my way.

"Just leave me alone." I tell him moving back. And just like in those freaking movies I hit the wall and Wesley makes his way towards me trapping me between him and the wall.

"And why would I want to leave you alone?" He taunts leaning down a bit to become eye level with me.

"Because if you touch me I'm gonna kick where the sun don't shine!" I threatened him going to duck under his arm till he wraps that arm around my waist pulling me back. "Let go or-"

"Or what? Don't you remember the little session a little while ago down in the basement? Hm? Because I think you forgot. And I won't hesitate to go and make you remember" he threatens back causing me to go over the scenes back in my head causing me to shiver at the thought of going back down there. "That's what I thought, so suck it up sweet cheeks because you're mine"

"I'm not yours! I'm no ones!" This triggers him because he grabs my wrist tightly and drags me towards the bed.

Oh hell to the no!

I know where this is going to lead to..

He throws me onto the bed and crawls on top of me before I can move and puts my hands above my head. And just stares at me dead in the eye. "I guess I've got to set an example of who you belong to then... don't I"

"I guess so..." I look up at him and he smirks leaning down and kissing down my neck. And slowly he starts to release my hands and I wrap them around his neck causing him to only smirk more against my neck.

Putting all his body weight onto his arms holding himself above me as he switches onto the other side of my neck. And while he has his weight on his arms I bring my knee up and keep his groin causing him to groan from the pain and fall off me in which I take the time to dash off the bed and to the door and running out. "Little Bitch!" I hear him yell out and footsteps follow me.

I run down a flight of stairs and fall and turn to see him coming down the steps making me get up fast and run in one direction.

Opening a set of doors I see I've made it into the kitchen and run to grab a knife and turn back towards the door and crouch down behind a counter. I hear the door open and footsteps but he immediately walks out and the door closes.

Sighing out of relief, I stand up with the knife still in my hand and head towards the door and peak out; left and right. Seeing nothing, I open the door all the way and run out towards the door that I'm hoping leads out of here. "Oh no you don't!" Someone grabs me off my feet and into a hard chest making me drop the knife.