Ch.21

Hayden's POV

I can't believe I'm putting my trust in these people...

Out of all people...I decided to trust these. What am I doing with my life?

"Hayden?.... Hayden?... HAYDEN!"

"W-what?" Titus's voice snapped me out of thoughts, looking up from my phone screen I see him looking at me then down to the phone.

"What are you doing?" He asks, referring to how I've been on my phone a lot since I've gotten here.

"Just... worrying" he sighs and sits down besides me.

"Look Hayden, in worried as well. But sitting down and looking at your phone isn't going to work" he explains look at me then to my phone. "Now we need to finish making the plans"

"You don't understand, Titus. I'm not only worried about Victoria but my fiancé as well"

"Fiancé? You're engaged?"

"Yeah, and she's pregnant" I explain thinking of Paige. My beautiful, future wife. She's my world; my air, and without her, I would slowly die.

"Congratulations Hayden. But now this will be much tougher.." he puts a hand on his chin.

"Much tougher? Like it wasn't already going to be a struggle to get Victoria in the first place"

"Yes, but you're a future husband and father. And you're child is going to need a father... that's why you can't get hurt-"

"Thanks for caring there, but I'm going wether you like it or not. I'm saving my sister and I'm going to make sure that my woman has a husband, and my child to have a father" I tell him and go to stand as he does.

"And I'll make sure of it" he turns and walks out back to the kitchen, probably to go over the plan once again.

This wasn't what I was expecting at all. I'm referring to the whole.. gang part. I was expecting Titus to be a lot more... of a struggle; mean, and just... cruel. But instead he is acting like a protective boyfriend towards Victoria...

Wait a minute...

Does he like Victoria? I mean? I don't think a kidnapper would care about getting someone back after that person got kidnapped from them? Would they? Oh gosh, they both have Stockholm syndrome!

"Hayden! Let's go!"

"Coming" walking towards the kitchen we all stand around the table going over the plan, discussing what could go wrong and what to do.

Titus's POV

This plan just got a lot more difficult; not only to I have to make sure Hayden doesn't die because he's Victoria's brother, he's about to be a husband and father.

"Alright, I have a suggestion." Antonio speaks up looking at us all. "Me and Emerson can go and look around the area that Wesley is supposed to be at and see what we're working with. Then we will return back here and set out a full on plan"

"That's a good idea, Antonio. But one quick question. What if they spot you? And you don't even know where they could be at... for all we know they might not even be in Paris anymore" I tell him thinking how Wesley always has tricks up his sleeves.