Ch.6

Long chapter, and I didn't go back through to read over it.. because I'm too lazy too.. sorry for Grammar mistakes of parts that don't make sense because I added things to it... my bad!

Victoria's POV

So Paula came and tried to wake me up this morning..

It didn't work real well, because she ended up hitting me with a freaking broom upside my head. She told me she even hit me with a pillow and I didn't wake up. And I was like pfff!

Just kidding- that's not what happened.

Just a few minutes ago..
Waking up to the sound of the alarm beside the bed I fell asleep and looked around the room and stretch. The smell of food gets my attention and suddenly I'm standing on my feet instead of thinking I should go back to bed.

On the dresser across the room up against the wall was a platter of food. It was fresh because smoke was rising off of the platter. With an arched eyebrow I make my way towards it and see it's tomato soup with grilled cheese on the side. You may be thinking, 'Wow that's original' but this actually looks pretty good.

Seeing the spoon already in the bowl of soup I start to dig in and eat. Because I remembered asking Paula for some food and she said she would bring some up. But seeing as I fell asleep she must of just brought this up instead at this time.

Finishing the food up I walk towards the bathroom and was about to get changed till someone opened my bedroom door.

"Oh look if it ain't Macho Man! Annnnnnnnnd... Ryan?" I said to them.

"Yep, Ryan and Macho Man" Ryan replied hitting Macho man over there in the chest.

"I'm not Macho Man, and I still think that's Racist-"

"Do you think everything is Racist?" I said cutting off his sentence.

Sighing out of aggravation "no I don't, and I would appreciate it if you call me Antonio"

I put my index finger on my chin and made a 'Hmmmm' sound and looked at him. "Fiiine"

"Thank you-"

"El Dorado" I said chuckling and so did Ryan. However El Dorado just looked aggravated.

"Why are you guys here anyways?" I said looking at Ryan who was staring at my legs. "ryan... Ryan.... RYAN!" I said getting his attention.

"Oh-um- sorry. Anyways, Titus told us to come get you and bring you down stairs. It seems you will be going with Paula to buy clothes" he said with a pink tint on his cheeks. While El Dorado was leaning against the door frame with arms crossed.

"Okay, I'll be there in a little while" the both walk out, and as I'm walking towards the bathroom I heard thumping noises and go towards the door of the room I'm in and look out to see Ryan laying on the stairs. And Antonio just laughing real hard and it made me laugh when Ryan stood up saying "my butt hurts!" Once I laughed he turned to me and started laughing. So now all three of us were laughing.

Ah man that was funny! Well, it was till Mr.King walked in looking at them with an arched eyebrow then to me, checking me out. In which made me hurrying back into my room.

Paula came and told me I didn't have to put my uniform on since Mr.King said we could o ahead and go get me some clothes; which I was thankful for.

I decided to wear the long shirt I had on but put my bra on under it. And the same shorts and my converse. Since the short was long it covered the shorts making me look like I have no pants on and it shows off my legs. Brushing through my hair with my fingers I head down the steps and towards the kitchen. I figured it was the kitchen because I could hear pans and smell food.