Prologue

A/N: Takes place after the movies with Cherry and Marcia, but Bob's death and the church and all that never happened. Also, this is Two-Bit's Point of View

I squirmed and I pulled and I kicked and I jerked, but nothing worked. I am beginning to lose hope. It's been four days, four days since i've been kidnapped.

And now, i'm still here, trapped in this dark basement.

I haven't stepped foot outside since.

It's awful lonely down here. All I ever get to see is Randy and Bob and the other Socs they bring down with them and even though i'm their 'guest', they sure don't treat me like one.

I whimpered as my stomach lurched and I felt my ribs sent a wave of pain through my body.

I hate being tied up. My wrists are all red and bloody, having been tied together with rope the past four days. They sting real awful bad.

My knees are taped together with duct tape, my ankles are tied together and my neck has a dark ring around it from when Bob had tied up my neck to my wrists a day ago. That was real awful.

A thick wad of cloth lay in my mouth, my jaw aching from having to bite down on it constantly. Duct tape was wrapped all around my mouth as well as my head, wrapped around about a dozen times around, much to the pain of my face.

The gag tasted awful and no matter how many times I tried to push it out of my mouth with my tongue, it was pointless, because the duct tape always stopped it. It always muffled my voice too, preventing anyone from hearing my cries for help.

I looked around, the atmosphere deathly silent except for the sounds of my muffled cries and the sound of my struggling body.

I lay there, awaiting for the dreaded time when Bob and Randy would come home from school.

My eyes drifted over to the newspaper article they had taped to the wall in front of me.

Missing: Keith Benjamin Mathews - Also Known as Two-Bit

That was the headline. And underneath it, a picture of myself smiling to the camera. It was a photo of my mother's.

Bob and Randy had brought it home for me after school two days ago, reading it aloud to me with a smirk, laughing and making fun of me. It just about scared me to death.

I whimpered as I looked at the article again, frowning under the tape.

Keith Mathews: 18 years old, 5'7'', blue eyes, rust-colored hair, goes by Two-Bit

Last Seen: October 6th, 1965

It's October 10th, now.

The rest talked about myself and the police's investigation and my disappearance. My mother's words were listed too, making my eyes well with tears.

"I just wish my baby was back home where he belongs. Life can't go on with my baby out there lost and scared, maybe even hurt. I need him back....."

I could just picture my mother's voice, crying and shaking.

I whimpered and pulled at my wrists, wanting my mother desperately. But the rope only drew some more blood, still as tight as ever.

I miss the gang and my mother and my sister and I just want to be back home again, safe and where I belong.

I started crying, scared and alone, wanting to be free and with my friends, not caring if I was too old to cry. I've been crying a lot recently.

Bob and Randy ain't really friendly.

I don't know how much longer I can take being stuck down here, tied up and alone. If I don't get rescued soon, I could be Randy and Bob's prisoner forever.

I gave another jerk to my wrists, but as usual, it didn't do me much good.

I could only lay there and cry, trying to get free, squirming weakly, trying to call for help. But nothing came out but a "Mmmph!" sound.

But what I was really saying was "HELP" and I was saying it over and over.

HELP.

PLEASE COMMENT!