Bathtime and Punishments

A/N: Just so you guys know, some weird things happen with Bob and Two-Bit here and they're only going to continue to get weirder. :P Also, if you don't know what a hogtie is or looks like, it might be confusing to read about. Leave comments please! :)

Two-Bit's Point of View

I hurried to the tub and put the plug in the drain, turning the shower on before I got in, watching to make sure none of the water was going down.

Tense and nearly shaking with anticipation, I grabbed the extra shampoo and soap from the cupboards, taking off my clothes.

This had better work, I thought as I slipped into the tub, the water from the shower head hitting me.

Man that felt good, I sighed, the water cooling and relaxing me, making me smile.

I let the water run through my hair and boy it felt great. This is just what I needed.

I stood and just let the water run down my body, relaxed. I washed and scrubbed my hair with the shampoo, cleaning out my hair, washing out the blood.

The shampoo smelled really good; musta been expensive.

I washed myself with the soap and watched as the tub was starting to fill with water, it at my ankles now.

I swallowed a little, rinsing out my hair, wanting to get outta here. I swear this plan better work.

I stood and let the water fall on me some more, taking my time, trying to relax, watching as the tub slowly filled.

I frowned as it wasn't filling fast enough. I leaned down and turned on the faucet for the tub, water spraying out.

I watched, the water rising much faster now as I finished washing myself. That's better, I thought, stepping out, getting a towel, wrapping it around my waist.

I continued to watch the tub fill and with the shower head and the tub running, the water was rising much quicker.

I couldn't help but smirk at myself, thinking I was pretty smart.

I glanced at the door wearily, grabbing my clothes. I let the water continue to run.

Dressing myself, I frowned in the mirror. Don't worry Two, you're gonna be outta here, you're home free! I told myself.

Then i'll go to the gang and then i'll go home and everything will be better again. No more Bob. No more Socs. No more being a prisoner.

The water was now at the rim of the tub, starting to spill over onto the floor and I smirked.

I put my shoes on and rubbed my hair with the towel, wincing as I touched the bump on my head.

I combed my hair into place, watching the water splash onto the floor. If only the water would come out faster, I thought.

By now water was spilling all over and making a large puddle on the tile floor, getting everywhere.

I glanced at the door again, biting my lip, expecting it to just burst open anytime.

Water was reaching my shoes now and I stepped back, hopping onto the toilet seat to stay dry, watching.

I was surprised no one had banged on the door yet, expecting one of the Socs to come for me, most likely Bob.

Water was all over the floor now, beginning to run out through the crack at the bottom of the door.

Boy, David is gonna be pissed when he sees water all over his fancy floors. I smirked.