Breakfast

I barely slept at all that night. I could only lay there and cry, squirming around uselessly to try and get free.

My eyes were sore from crying and by god did my jaw hurt by now. My wrists had turned red from fighting the rope so much.

My whole body hurt so badly and I was absolutely entirely miserable.

I trembled and shook badly as I slept, though I was barely sleeping. Visions and recollections of the Socs kidnapping me flashed through my brain making me whimper.

I could feel the pain all over again. I could feel them tying the rope, I could feel Bob's rings when he cut me, I could feel the cold tip of his gun against my head.

"Wake up!"

I woke with a start, screaming a little, looking around with big eyes. I looked up to see a snickering Randy and Bob and I cowered a little.

"Rise and shine, Two-Sh**." Bob smirked. "Come on, time for school." He sing-songed.

I blinked at him, scared and confused. School? Wait, does that mean they'll let me go?

I didn't move, not really able to and unsure of what they wanted me to do.

Bob started coming over to me with a smirk and I flinched, starting to squirm away, biting hard on my gag. "Mmm mmmm!"

"Yeah yeah, hush." Bob huffed and grabbed my jacket, sitting me up. I didn't fight him, weakened.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, startling me as he started for the stairs.

"Mmm mmph!"

"Hush up; it's just breakfast ya freak." Randy sneered at me as he followed Bob up the stairs.

I swallowed, breathing heavily through my nose, worried, desperate to get away.

Bob carried me up the stairs and into the kitchen, throwing me down into a chair.

A Soc was cooking breakfast and the other two weren't around.

I frowned and looked around me, sniffling a little.

Bob and Randy said something to each other, Randy pointing at me.

I looked at the table which was neatly set with plates and silverware and then to the Soc cooking, my hunger increasing at the smell of pancakes and sausage with bacon.

A little noise came out from the back of my throat and I looked at Bob and Randy in expectance.

Bob smirked and ruffled my hair a little. "Just wait a minute, Keithy. You'll get some."

I frowned at the name and watched them with big eyes as they talked and sat down as the Soc cooking started placing out the cooked food.

Bob sat next to me and took a helping of pancakes.

I watched him with hungry eyes, keeping quiet, exhausted from yesterday's pain-filled day.

Bob took notice of me and just smirked, starting to talk through a mouthful of food.

"Here's how today is gonna go Greaser, alright? Ya listenin'? Me and the boys are all gonna go to school and you're gonna stay here like a good little prisoner and then when school's out, we're gonna come right back here and have some more fun. Sound good?"

My frown deepened under the tape. Stay here? All day? By myself? Prolly tied up too....

I shook my head no at him with furrowed eyebrows and murmured at him. "Mmm mmmm."