Enemy or Friend?

Two-Bit's Point Of View

I woke up to feel Bob petting my hair and talking lowly to me, trying to get me to wake up.

I groaned a little and opened my eyes only to see dark and I was still blindfolded. Frowning, I bit on my gag, lying still.

Recognizing I was awake, Bob went and untied my ankles, unhooking the chain and clipping on my leash.

He took off my blindfold and I squinted, looking up at him expectantly. He didn't take my gag out.

"Hey buddy, we're not going to go to school today to stay here and make sure you stay put," Bob spoke, rummaging through my suitcase to pick out some new clothes. "I'll take care of ya," Bob grabbed my new clothes and looked at me, giving me a nudge. "Up, come on,"

I frowned and slowly sat up and stood, watching as Bob held the end of my leash and he led me to the bathroom.

I frowned as he had left my wrists bound behind me and left me gagged and why was he using my leash?

Normally, he just let me wander around as I please. My frown deepened when he walked with me into the bathroom and closed the door.

Bob set my clothes down and gently sat me down ontop of the toilet seat, bending down and pulling off my cowboy boots for me.

I watched him. What exactly was he doing?

He set my boots aside and pulled off my socks, pulling me to my feet.

The floor was cold under my bare feet.

Bob stood before me and unhooked my leash, setting it aside, reaching into my mouth and pulling out my gag.

I moved my jaw around and watched him silently.

He went behind me and untied my wrists, patting my shoulder. "You change into your pants now, but not your shirt. Don't worry, I won't look."

I frowned and watched him step aside, turning his back to me and covering his eyes.

Swallowing, I licked my lips and grabbed the new pair of jeans he had picked out, slipping out of my old ones, changing into the new pair.

"O-Okay Bob."

"Good," He turned to me with a smirk and came over, turning me around as he grabbed my shirt and started slipping it off.

"Put your arms up," He told me and I did, lips pursed with furrowed eyebrows as he slipped my shirt off and I watched our reflections in the mirror.

He grabbed my new shirt, a gray one and slipped it over my head and arms, bringing it down.

"There," He smiled at me and I kept watching us in the mirror, swallowing, feeling a little weirded out by his behavior.

Bob sat me back down on the toilet seat, grabbing my feet and slipping on a new pair of socks, slipping on my sneakers.

I kept still and watched him tie each of my shoes and he patted my feet with a smile when he finished. "All set, now come here,"

I listened and came to him, back in front of the mirror and I watched him in the reflection as he pulled out a comb behind me and started combing and brushing my hair.

He combed my hair into place the way I liked it and as he was fixing my hair, I watched his arm slowly snake around my chest and he gently pulled me into him, his face at my shoulder as he combed.

Swallowing, I frowned and kept still, watching with big eyes, remembering how Darry had pulled me into his chest yesterday and I mentally shuddered.