Suppertime and More Punishments

A/N: I'm sorry if Bob is getting to be too much for you guys and I hope you won't abandon reading my story just because of him.

I love you all and your kindly support. Please give me feedback.

Two-Bit's Point of View

I sat and waited for Bob to return with my food, frowning, wishing I was free by now, still upset my plan had failed.

Bob started coming back with two plates. David had make cheeseburgers and there were chips on the side. Bob set my plate in front of me.

"I still don't understand why he gets to eat.....he nearly ruined my parents' bathroom!" David scowled, growling at me.

"Hey, he still needs to be fed," Bob huffed, sitting next to me, giving David a look. "So hush up. 'Sides, it was just water....."

David looked mad but Bob just looked away and ignored him. "Okay Two-Bit, you want everything on your burger? Tomato? Onion? Pickles?"

I frowned at him and gave a nod, eyeing the burgers in front of me hungrily. They smelled really good.

Bob nodded and reached for the toppings on the table, putting tomatoes, onions, lettuce and pickles on my burgers, squirting some ketchup on for me.

I watched, hungry, wanting to eat. "There," Bob said as he put the bun back on, smirking at me. "Good huh?"

He reached for my face and removed the handkerchief from my mouth, dropping it at my neck. Then he pulled out my other gag, wiping his fingers on his pants when it was out.

I moved my jaw around, glad to have them out, waiting for Bob to feed me.

"Okay....." Bob breathed out and grabbed one of my burgers, holding it with both hands as he held it up at my mouth. "Go ahead, Two-Bit."

I leaned forward a little and took a big bite, the burger tasting delicious and I loved it, eating happily.

Bob just kept close, holding my burger out for me, not saying anything.

"Hey Bob, how come you're always feeding him man? Why don't you let us?" David was smirking from the other end of the table, eating his own burger.

"Because you guys wouldn't know how to feed him properly," Bob huffed as I continued to eat.

David scoffed. "Yeah right, here lemme have a go," He stood and started coming over.

"Sit back down, David," Bob growled, looking mean. "I'm feeding him."

David scoffed, looking amused. "You can't tell me to sit down, Bob, this is my house."

"Sit down, David!" Bob snapped and I flinched, watching. "I'll tell you to do as I please and you know it." Bob growled in a low voice.

David eyed him and slowly slunk back to his chair. Bob shook his head. "Alright Two-Bit, take another bite, then it's my turn."

I frowned and took another big bite, watching as Bob set my burger back down, watching him pick up his own and eating.

I frowned and waited patiently, shifting in the chair a little. The other Socs murmured and Bob just ate his own burger and a few of his chips.

He grabbed one of mine and held it up for me. "Here," I ate it, liking the salty taste, waiting for more.

He fed me a couple more and I sat quietly. Eventually Bob had fed me both of my burgers and my chips and let me drink some water.

I swallowed, my belly full, happy to have been fed.