The Name Is Two-Bit

A/N: Please Review and Comment Down Below!

Two-Bit's Point of View

"Mmmmmmph......mmmmmmmmph!" I growled and squirmed and jerked around, attempting to get free.

I kicked and wiggled around, eyes narrowed, swearing angrily. I pulled hard at the ropes around my wrists as hard as I could, but nothing was working.

I breathed heavily through my nose and bit hard on my gag, looking around the empty room.

There was nothing down here, nothing. I frowned deeply and using the wall behind me, slowly managed to sit myself up.

I glared at my bound ankles and knees, still struggling with my wrists. They were stinging badly and painfully sore, smarting as the rope pressed on them.

I found if I made noise while I struggled, it seemed to take some of the pain away. I growled through my gag. "Mmmm mmmmmm....."

I have no idea what time it is. Who knows how long it's been since the Socs left. Feels like hours.

I was still sleepy and I closed my eyes a lot as I struggled, exhausted and painfully tired. I let out a long moan as I still couldn't get free and I stopped fighting the ropes, squeezing my eyes shut.

I want the gang. I want the gang. I want my Mama. I want outta here.

Breathing heavily, anger rose through me again and I jerked angrily, twisting my shoulders, pulling frantically and when they wouldn't budge, I found myself falling to my side on the ground with a sorrow filled cry.

I moved my taped up knees closer to my chest and cried a little, giving up, lying still.

There didn't seem to be anyway to get myself free.

After crying awhile, I found myself falling asleep, sleeping a long time. When I woke up later, I groaned, forgetting where I was. I looked around blankly and started sitting up.

When I saw my bound legs I began to panic and my eyes widened before I remembered all that had happened and I leaned against the wall with my head back, groaning in defeat.

I prodded at my gag uselessly with my tongue; it was kind of a distraction. I scowled when I couldn't get it to budge from between my teeth though.

I looked around again, majorly bored, having given up on struggling. My eyes went to the stairs and watched the door, wondering when they would come back.

Suddenly my eyebrows furrowed as I realised, this was my chance at escape. I could climb the stairs and get out the door and call for help. Yeah, yeah!

My eyes wide with anticipation, I started pushing myself up the wall to stand.

It was hard, the tape around my knees tightening them straight. I leaned up against the wall, struggling with my balance.

Watching my bound ankles, I hopped a little forward and instantly fell over, making me yelp.

I whimpered and cursed, knowing this wasn't going to work at this rate. Breathing heavily, eyeing the stairs, I started scooting my body towards them, pushing myself along with my feet.

It was a painful and slow process and it was taking a lot of my energy. After what felt like hours, I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs and let out a huff of satisfaction.

Frowning, using the wall and the railing, I began easing myself up with my legs, staggering a little, not wanting to fall down again. I managed to stand and watched the door with big eyes.