Home?

Two-Bit's Point of View

The next day was Saturday so Bob and the boys didn't have to go to school and everyone got to sleep in.

Bob woke me up and brought me to the kitchen table where we ate breakfast, making small talk.

I was happy that Bob had allowed me to eat on my own now without needing him to hold my food and it was nice.

Bob had told me to go take another shower last night and afterwards, as he was brushing my wet hair at the couch again, he told me we're going to stop by my house today and pick up some different clothes for me.

Bob said he wanted to see me in a different outfit each day. 'Sides, I had been wearing the same clothes for about a week now and it was about time I had a change.

Bob said we'd leave after breakfast and he encouraged me to eat quickly, ruffling my hair.

I nodded and ate hungrily and happily, content. I frowned a little as I remembered the nightmare I had had last night.

It was about the gang finding me in the closet and kidnapping me away, tying me up and beating me nonstop.

Dally and Steve woulda been the ones punishing me and I imagined Dally would belt me much harder than Bob and David had. I shuddered a little.

I never wanted to go with them.

Seeing I had eventually finished eating everything on my plate, Bob smirked at me. "Kay Two, bring your dishes to the sink and then get your jacket. We're leavin'."

I nodded and got up, bringing my plates to the sink, going to the living room for my jacket, slipping it on, coming right back to Bob.

I lifted my chin up as Bob hooked on my leash to my collar. "Good boy. Come on now."

He started walking me to the door and I followed close, my dog tag jingling as I moved.

"Hey y'all, is the coast clear?" Bob huffed to the others, who had already walked out and were checking to make sure no one was looking.

"It's clear!" David huffed and Bob smirked, bringing me along. "Okay, Two-Bit, come on."

I winced at the bright sunlight and covered my eyes with a hand, blinded, walking with Bob over to their mustang.

I got in and Bob sat next to me, Randy starting the engine and we soon pulled away, Randy heading for Greaser territory.

I watched out the window with a soft frown, looking around at the Socs' turf, spotting a group of Greasers walking around up ahead, them sticking out like a sore thumb.

I saw it was Tim and his gang and I gulped. They must still be lookin' for me.

Randy sneered as he saw the Greasers and he roared past them and I ducked my head a little, not wanting them to spot me.

I swallowed and sat back up when we had past, letting out a breath.

Bob was smirking at me and soon he was petting my hair softly. He does that a lot.

"It'll be good to see ya in some new clothes, Two. Tell me that they're not all Mickey Mouse though, right?"

I looked at him, nodding. "Yea. They are."

"Oh. Well, that works too I guess." Bob shrugged and his hand left my hair, now moving to my dog tag and he held it with a hand, pulling me towards him a little as he admired it, running a finger over it.

I kept still and quiet, letting him. He had told me before that because I wore the collar, it showed that I belonged to him and no one else, and that he was in control.