Headline News

Two-Bit's Point of View

"Wake up, Two-Bit, wake up....." I heard a voice and my eyebrows furrowing, I slowly opened my eyes. "Mmmm?"

Bob was in front of me, smiling. "Wakey Wakey....."

I frowned and closed my eyes again, still tired, still exhausted from yesterday.

But Bob started sitting me up and I frowned, not wanting to get up. "Mmm mmmm...."

Bob sat me up against the wall and reached a hand for my mouth. "You want that out right away?"

Eyeing him with narrowed eyes and a frown, I slowly nodded, letting him remove my gag.

I winced as he pulled it out, moving my jaw around afterwards, glad to have it gone.

"There," Bob said after he had pulled it out, patting my cheek. "Better huh?" I frowned and didn't answer as I watched Bob untie my ankles.

I shot a glance at Randy who was eyeing Bob with furrowed eyebrows.

I yawned before Bob grabbed me, pulling me up to my feet, grabbing ahold of my collar. "Come on now, upstairs."

I frowned but walked, tired and sore, knowing it was best if I didn't try nothin'. My head still hurt.

What had happened last night? I remembered getting beat up, yeah, but the rest was a blur.

I tried to think as Bob walked me upstairs and towards the bathroom.

I got beat up, got knocked out, but then what? I couldn't remember a thing.

Bob stopped in front of the door and untied my hands, pushing me inside the bathroom gently. "Go on now." He closed the door behind me.

Frowning, I used the bathroom and washing my hands, studied my bruised and beaten face, grimacing at how bad I looked. I looked pretty bad off.

I don't think i've seen my face ever look this bad. I mean, bruises and cuts were everywhere.

Washing my face with the cold water, I suddenly was able to remember what had happened last night; I was with Bob and he was.....telling me something.

I frowned, stopping a moment, my memory fuzzy. What the hell had Bob been saying?

Eyebrows furrowed, I turned off the water and swallowed, trying to remember, slowly coming out, greeted by Bob, who just grabbed my collar and led me back to the kitchen.

I glanced at him a second with big eyes, trying to remember what had happened. How out of it had I been?

Bob led me to a chair. "Sit down," He looked at me as he pulled it out. I swallowed softly and eyeing him a little wearily, sat down. "Gimme your arms."

Keeping quiet, I brought my arms back behind the chair and frowned as I felt Bob tying them together. Why was I listening to him so easily?

A little voice in the back of my head was telling me I have to, but why the hell would I listen to Bob? He's not my friend.

Bob finished tying me up and took his seat next to me. "You gonna be good and quiet or do you need this again?" He held a cloth up to my mouth with a mean look on his face.

I gulped and shook my head no. "I-I'll be quiet." I murmured lowly.

"Good boy." Bob took the cloth away and smiled, ruffling my hair as he got up to get his food.

I flinched as he ruffled my hair and I watched him, swallowing.

The other two Socs weren't here; it was just Randy, Bob and David and David was making pancakes at the stove.