The Basement

Two-Bit's Point of View

"So we're really kidnappin' him huh?" Randy questioned from the front as he drove hurriedly.

I breathed heavily through my nostrils, frowning deeply under the tape, trying to avoid looking at any of them, trying to pull my wrists free from behind me.

I was wondering the same thing, hoping it weren't true.

"Sure as hell we are," Bob grinned from beside me, eyes narrowing gleefully. "Gotta teach him a lesson for flirting with your girl..."

Randy nodded and sent me a glare from the rear-view mirror. "Yeah....'cause no one flirts with Marcia and gets away with it...." His voice was a growl.

I frowned and let out a quiet whimper, trying to move my jaw around, it already aching from the gag.

"So how long we gonna keep him?" Randy spoke, heading for the Social border.

"As long as we need to." Bob snickered, pinching my cheek, much to my annoyance and I shot him a glare, nearly growling.

"Mmmmm mmmm mmmm...." I mumbled out, unable to speak, jerking at my wrists.

"Hey man, you should blindfold him. So he can't see where we're headed." David suggested, nodding to Bob.

"Good idea, David." Bob smirked and nodded, already digging in his pocket.

I shook my head no, glaring, jerking and hopping around, screaming and shouting angrily.

Bob pulled out a cloth and pulled my hair, snarling at me to shut up.

He slipped the blindfold over my face and over my eyes and I thrashed my head around frantically, hoping he wouldn't really blindfold me.

But he did.

He pulled the cloth tightly and double knotted it around my head and I cussed and snarled under the gag, now blind.

I was half-panicking.

Now I couldn't even see what was happening while I am being kidnapped.

Could this get any worse.

I pulled and yanked furiously at my wrists, hoping to pull them free.

"Mmm mmph mmmph mmm mmmph!" I cussed under the gag, breathing heavily through my nose, wanting to be free.

The tape wrapped around my knees was too tight and I wanted it gone already. And I was trying to move my ankles around, but the rope was tight, making me growl.

Somebody punched me hard and told me to sit still and I yelped, hanging my head, whimpering a little, pulling at my wrists.

"Hey stop that!" I heard David sneer and he grabbed both of my hands, holding them still so I couldn't move them.

"Mmm mmm!" I screamed and shook my head no, hopping, thrashing everywhere, making everyone talk and yell at once.

A hand brushed across my face and I flinched before I felt my nose being pinched and I screamed, trying to shake my head no.

I screamed, needing to breathe, unable to, and I jerked furiously and desperately.

I felt the blood drain from my face and all I could do was thrash and squirm.

But without any air, I couldn't breathe and I had to stop squirming, leaning back in my seat, whimpering quietly, hoping he would take his hand away so I could breathe before I pass out.

He finally did and I sucked in a huge breath through my nostrils, breathing heavily and quickly.

I shook and trembled all over, exhaling and inhaling.