Change In Perspective

Two-Bit's Point of View

I screamed and shoved and kicked at Randy and Bob in the back of their fancy car, whimpering, nearly in tears.

Bob was shouting and swearing at the others and me, shoving a gag in my mouth, snapping at me to shut up.

Randy grabbed at my arms and jerked, tying my wrists together tightly. I yelled out under the gag and jerked around, kicking, flailing all over the place, still shook up over them grabbing me and them having beaten up Tim Shepard.

Bob swore and punched me, throwing a pillowcase over my head.

I screamed out, unable to see, whimpering in pain, scared to death, shaking badly.

Bob was practically shouting into my ear, cussing me out horribly, sounding pissed. I flinched and leaned back in my seat, breathing heavily through my nose, whimpering out, very frightened.

I wondered briefly how they had found me so fast and I shuddered, wondering what was going to happen to me when we got back.

The car roared along and Bob was still swearing at me before we came to a screeching halt.

Whimpering in fear, I was slung over someone's shoulders and carried inside and I screamed out, kicking wildly.

"Mmmmm mmmmm! Mmmmph!"

Bob threw me down on the floor hard and I yelped, whimpering. He swore and I still couldn't see, going rigid when I felt him hogtying me.

There was no noose this time though and I was almost relieved, flinching when Bob pulled off the pillowcase.

I whimpered out, scared, wide-eyed, wiggling a little, attempting to roll to my side.

I yelped and stopped though when Bob belted me hard, the pain stinging awfully bad.

He swore at me and cussed me out rudely, beginning to belt me over and over and over again, ruthless.

I yelped and bit hard on the gag, in pain, my eyes squeezed shut, holding back tears.

He shouted and swore at me, telling me how bad I was for getting away and how much of a piece of sh** I am as his belt smacked my backside hard endlessly.

After about a dozen belts I couldn't take the pain anymore and I started to cry, whimpering, totally scared and in awful pain. I let the tears fall, feeling ashamed for crying, but I couldn't help it.

I was so d*** scared and hurt and weakened and broken I just had to cry. I cried out in anguish as I bit on my gag and tears fell down my face, whimpering loudly.

Bob had suddenly stopped belting me and I barely noticed, my backside numb. I could feel his eyes on me and I whimpered, sniffling, shaking as I cried hard.

Bob handed the belt to David after a moment with a mumble and stepped aside, going to lean against the wall by the entrance to the kitchen, in front of me.

I looked at him with big eyes and sniffled, yelping when David started belting me hard and I continued to cry, looking at Bob.

"Mmmm mmmm mmmm!" I cried out, whimpering, hoping he'd help me.

He just eyed me with narrowed eyes and slowly shook his head no, arms crossed.

I cried out and yelped as David hit me as many times as Bob had. My backside was numb and prolly bleeding by the time he was done and I sniffled, still in awful pain.

I laid my cheek down against the floor and cried, feeling like a little kid.

Bob came back over and he started untying me and I laid still. "Okay boys, let's show 'em."