Taken

Two-Bit's Point of View

Hands stuffed into my pockets, I walked along, whistling, the sun close to setting, smirking happily. I was on my way to Buck's when I heard someone suddenly cry out, "Help!"

I tensed and looked around frantically, wide-eyed. Somebody came running up in my direction. "Help!" He cried.

I tensed. It was a kid, maybe 15 or 16, looking beat-up, bruised and bloodied. It was another Greaser.

I hurriedly stopped him, wide-eyed. "Whoa, whoa, slow down, kid. What's wrong? You okay?"

The kid panted, looking upset, seeming to sway on his feet. "These Socs, they're after me! Help!"

"O-Okay, jus' calm down and relax. They won't get you anymore. I've got you." I frowned worriedly with wide-eyes, hands on his shoulders.

I heard an engine roar behind me and I knew it was the approaching Mustang. I started pushing this poor kid away, over to a tree. "Jus' stay here, kid. Don't move. I've got this." I spoke quickly, my voice shaking a bit, looking him in the eye.

I sat him down and he nodded, looking scared. I hurried back towards the Mustang, tensing, eyes narrowing, preparing for a fight.

The mustang came to a stop and five Socs came out, Randy and Bob in front. I snarled in anger at the sight of them, glaring in hatred, remembering that night at the movies.

My fists clenched, I glared and eyed them as they approached, snarling.

"Hey look, another Grease." Bob laughed, eyeing me. "Should we jump him too?"

"Might as well," Randy snickered, looming over me.

"You got some nerve being on our turf," I snarled, glaring. "Beating up little kids." I growled at them, spitting at Randy's shoe.

Randy snarled. "You got some nerve talking to us like that. I think you need to be taught a lesson."

"Well you need to be taught a lesson 'bout treatin' people right and staying on your own turf! Ya good-for-nothing b*******!" I snarled, yelling at them.

"Oh we're the good-for-nothing B*******?" Bob glared, humor to his tone. "I don't think so. Get him guys!"

I tried to duck away but I wasn't fast enough. Randy snagged my shirt and pulled, his fist colliding with my cheek.

I snarled in pain, trying to leap away. Another Soc kicked me while another punched my shoulder. They surrounded me, glaring and snarling.

Randy suddenly shoved me down and I landed on my back with a loud "Oof!", growling.

A Soc came up and kicked my stomach, snickering. I glared and grabbed his foot, shoving him away, making him fall back.

Bob snarled and came up to kick me, another at my legs to do the same. I growled and tried to squirm away, reaching to my pocket for my blade.

I managed to kick Randy in the face and jerk away, whipping out my blade. "Y'all better back off! Or my gang will come for me!" I shouted with a glare, jabbing my blade at them, standing up.

"Your gang huh?" Bob sneered, stepping back a little. "So you need your stupid Greaser Friends to come and save you? Pssh. How pathetic."

I opened my mouth to retort with a glare but someone behind me, David, wrapped an arm around my neck, squeezing, and on instinct, my hands flew to my throat, dropping my knife in surprise.

I stumbled on my feet and gasped to breathe, trying to pry his arm off.

His foot suddenly kicked at the back of my knees, making me whimper and I fell backwards to the ground, David shoving me down, taking his arm away from my throat.