Prologue

"What have I done???? Why did I kiss this girl....." I asked myself removing my lips from hers , in a  confused  and drunken state seeing the unconscious girl who lies in my arm... When I heard a huge sound of crackers bursting, lighting the sky makingme hold her tight , wishing me....
"HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!"
IS THIS A GOOD START....?
             - VIKROON KOHLI
Next day

"Is it my dream or real of the Great Star Cricketer Vikroon Kohli kissing me ??? Oh definitely it's a dream "  I questioned and answered myself ., Hitting my head...when my fingers descended to my lips tracing it..
Is it really my dream?  I whispered to  myself again touching my dry lips..
Still feeling the wetness of unacknowledged love...
            "Is it real?!"
             - Janvi ( soon to be MrsKohli)
   ****"                           
Hi  friends....Let's read a passionate love between  two souls....
    Janvi ,a common girl from a middle class family .She does not have many hopes in her life and loves her career .Bought up by a typical Tamil class family in Chennai. Janvi is not much a pretty girl  . She is curvy too but she is jovial and kind hearted girl who praise her traditional values and virtues and have great dreams about her marriage life.
    Vikroon kohli ,a star, rich,handsome cricketer bought by a  middle class Marvaari family and lost his father are age of 16 ...  He faced so much struggle in his early life..He love his sport ,his passion , that's his Cricket.  He is the No:1 Batsman in team India, to the world and outsiders he is a  arrogant and a  playboy   ,but he is truely a playful youngest kid to his  mother.
    As poles apart let's see the journey that leads them to a great pathway!!!
       **********To be continued********
Guys as it is a love story between different language people so the story is setup where both the people will speak in English....and here and there with some Tamil and hindi words....

         So apologize me if I have made any mistakes
            Support me to do more!!!!!😎
        Thank you and enjoy

I haven't edited any chapters before posting.... So bare my grammatical mistakes too🙈

With love
Myloveeiffel