Afraid of injection..

Vikroon's view..,
Woah.... Is this really the girl who was even not looking​ at my eyes while speaking a week ago....I can't even close my mouth after her conversation with my sponsors... I saw the same reaction in Abhishek face too..
After her blow ... She went out saying she needs to buy medicine as if nothing had happened... my mum was standing near the door
I see my mom coming near me happily..." Abhishek beta make Vikroon sit straight ... He needs eat" she said Abhishek

After sitting straight she started feeding me... I know only my leg got injured .. eventhough my hands are free ..She is feeding me...
"Beta why are you so much silent??"my mom asked
I was still calm..."are you angry with Janvi as she spoke rudely to your sponsors" mum continued
I nodded my head saying no which made her happy..I don't know why she thinks Janvi is best..
Flashback​..,
The day when out first night was planned and after Janvi went to change her dress.. mom met me near the garden and spoke with me

"Vikroon .. I know this all of sudden so I want you both to stay at your other house and not here .. if you started living for eachother then all be fine" she told catching my hand...
"She is the perfect girl for you ... I understand that in these 2 days when we both came to understand eachother..." She told this patted my hand went off

Present day

" Maa.. I need to ask you something...
" I spoke
She nodded
" What makes you think she will be perfect for me... She is completely from different place... Why you say that she is capable for m..Me?" I asked

She again smiled and said..."decisions are made from brain and trustworthy are made from heart..." She said casually
"You know when you told you like Anupama I didn't feel like she'll be with you and support you but when I saw Janvi automatically I trusted her that she'll give you care ,love and support .... This can in other words I can say it is from the motherly way of depicting people who involve in her daughter or son life... That's what I am doing...."...She spoke looking into my eyes ...
" You can see the care she showed for you ten minutes ago" she continued feeding me...
Janvi entered smiling apologically.. my mom words made me think ... Can she really be a perfect wife , partner for me... I kissed her that time ... But I don't have any lusty thoughts on her ...I have tried to kiss her after marriage but that's because ... Because ... Because what Vikroon ?? I asked myself.... No I should not speak more thatln this...

I spoke to my mom and made her go home tonight... Janvi is near by for any help..

My mom spoke with Janvi and told her to take care of me and her tonight ... .. I ate and due to High dosage I slept until that I found her sitting across me sometimes staring at phone sometimes at me...I got call from my father in law and the whole family asked about my wellness
... Next morning I found her sleeping in couch near by I tried to move my leg a little so I can sit ... But that move caused the bed to dip .. which made a loud voice...
"Vikroon ji do you want anything???"
..She asked .."just wanna sit" I said
She made the move of raising the bed and she catched me by my elbow and helped me to sit up..." Are you angry with me for yesterday's​ happening!!"she asked me...
" Not specifically... What you spoke was really unexplainable...What made you speak like that... I didn't even remember you raising your voice from the day we met??" I asked teasing her
She smiled and replied..." They are very cruel... They were literally shouting at you ... And you didn't do anything wrong!!" She said ...
I only smiled ..."no problem... The world's​ most people are like this only???"...
I laughed ....
" Do you want anything to drink??" I nodded and replied coffee... We got it from saying the wardboy and we were having it... Then Abhishek arrived with breakfast and helped me wear my dress use washroom etc., It was during after breakfast ... I explained Abhishek some work... And he left.. the doctor came inside for checking me and suggested a immune injection...
Oof I am scared of injection... Damn it!!!

Janvi's pov,
" Vikroon sir we need to inject you a immune injection " the doctor who came for rounds replied. He is in his early 40's...

The moment after I hear Vikroon ji saying
"Doctor,why a injection .. I am a body builder and I have better immune" he said shrugging which made me and doctor blink... . What he is talking about
.." sir this injection is necessary... You please turn towards your side"...He said smiling
" Why to turn?" He asked suddenly...
" This injection may cause pain to your arm if I inject in your hand.... Is star Cricketer afraid of injection "he asked smirking... Which made me to laugh... The doctor is standing to the right of bed and me in right. .
With speaking more he turned towards my side. And the doctor started taking the cotton and antiseptic in it ... Seeing that I noticed Vikroon ji swallowing rapidly making his Adam's apple move fastly due to fear .. I kept my hand on his shoulder to calm him

The next minute I feel Vikroon's​ both hands on my hips and his face buried in my stomach...With his hands tightening around me second by second and his eyes closed .. he snuggled more and more buring his face in my belly ... Which now made my heart beat faster.... I don't know what to do but unknowingly I kept both my hands on my head.. this grown man feared of injection and now he is totally into me ..
It all happened in the fraction of minute .. after the injection .. the doctor smirked seeing our position and said "Good bye hero.. it's over" and went off.. Vikroon slowly removed his hands and face...From me...

After that incident he didn't see my eyes throughout the day....
Just to say.... Life is unexpectable ...

That evening we discharged him and I requested Maa that I'll​ take him to our home.. and first she was like no then we actually convinced her..
He was prescribed with medicine and physiotherapy twice a week ...
It's really hard to see him in wheel chair......