Annual day..

Vikroon's pov,
    Why am I feeling really angry when I see another man touching her....
" Welcome Sir....Wow it was nice meeting you ....Thank you visit for your presence today it mean a lot" said the Director of the college  ...Mr.Malhotra.... 
I handshake him in a good manner and he accompanied me to the  hall...
The function started...Along with the famous Bollywood director whi was also the chief guest ...
We spoke and he congratulated​ me...Soon all the events were started still I cant get her out of my system...Only her eyes what I missed seeing that day was all along my thoughts....Fuck that kiss ...I think I am thinking this all because of that damn kiss and her moans that day. The day went well with all events and performances ..... I was welcomed on stage to say few words .." We kindly request Vikroon kohli to give a speech to our fellow students "said a girl .... I went to the stage .. Took the Mike clearing my throat...
" Very good evening to all....Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to welcome me here... I cant talk to pupils about studies because I am nothing in it ....But I can say one thing ...Keep your ambition rigid and strong and strive hard and go to any extreme to get it.... But in a postive way .. I am standing here  because of that...If you get bad comments and approaches get near you just throw it away and do what you think ....Your loved ones are always near you   ...." I said .... I don't know what but I thought to add this also " The most in unexpected things make you feel that you are completely over the same unexpected thing....It makes you to love and love others too.. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A FANTABULOUS LIFE AHEAD!!"
  I  heard a strong sound of claps surrounding me.... I was thanked and paved my way to the car where all students surrounded me for my signature.... Thank god after a great session ...I sat in my arms to go home...

Janvi's view,
           I was not allowed to attend the program as the people were filled in the auditorium... I am all alone here in this state ....Shit I wanna see that man ...But now I can't .... No more I can't wait  .. I am gonna go to hostel now . . You know my devil warden ....She ll scold me....But I want to see her ,my crush...But I can't now...
With a disappointment I went back .... I stopped my way ,when I heard  a clearing of throat through the speaker in veranda...Then I heard  his voice in the speaker his emotional words towards  his success  ..Wow his voice was to manly and feel like something happening in my stomach.... He continued after a pause  saying " The most in unexpected things make you feel that you are completely over the same unexpected thing....It makes you to love you and love others too.. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A FANTABULOUS LIFE AHEAD!!"it made my heart flutter what does it mean...
After his speech  I was disturbed  my a choking of voice I turned to see a man who was dressed in suit standing near the veranda..I saw the same man in parking lot. He was height like nearly 6ft and perfect body
"Hi miss, do you want some help..You look like lost" he said...
Oh how sweet ...."oh no...Thank you Mr..."I told
" I am Abhishek ...And you??"
" I am Janvi" I told ...
We introduced ourselves​ and he said he is a personal secretary of Vikroon kohli..I was surprised but I didn't show it ....
" Oh fine meeting you...Do you need anything" he asked
" Yeah I need a cab" I shrugged
" Don't worry I ll get you!!" He booked me cab and I thanked him and left
   He spoke like an gentle man...

I  reached hostel..
I changed my dress to pyjamas and went to sleep... To be frank I am seeing his face nowadays  in my dreams and my dream of his kiss in dream is taunting me .
"Jaanu are you stupid to imagine your self with such a man....Idiot he is somewhat like a star in the sky..  but his words taunting me. I hope to sleep overtake me...