Memories haunting.!

Vikroon's pov.,
Why the fuck I feel like seduced when it comes to her....I don't know what magic she is doing to me. .... I really crossed my limit to kiss her.... And that eyes.... Which was staring back at me like asking me to go further.....

I think I need a support..... I hope I am feeling this way because of me being free and jobless... Should start over my fitness freaking workout ....
Or ... Maybe even... Should start dating too...
My thoughts were interuppted by the phone call...
"... Hello... " I said...
"Hey handsome... Tomorrow contract meeting at 11am followed by brunch ..." She said ...
"Okay sweety... Catch you... I'll be punctual..." I said and hung up...
Thank you god I am occupied with something tomorrow....
I showered and stood with a robe in front of the mirror .... I stared at muddled long and
"You should date Vikroon.... Come on man..... Behave " I talked to myself seeing my reflection on the mirror... "Search for a woman to date, hug and kiss... Nearing 30 ...... Oh god Vikroon ,the popular star , young handsome cricketer and Indian team captain... Still single and virgin.... Arghhhh" I yelled at myself...
I walked towards my bed not before cursing myself more and then laid down on my bed...
" What a life am I living... ?? A machinery life.... I feel like wanting a family of mine like how my bhai and dhidhi has....
A wife with my surname , children of mine and a long long life with them...oof...." Thinking about it always make me yawn because I always feel about it on the end of a day...
I yawned and stretched myself out loud and dosed off...
######

"Vikroon ji..... Vikroon ji....".....
( Vikroon stirring constantly in his sleep hearing voices....)
"What are you doing....?"...
" Preparing coffee for my love..." My voice boomed....
""I am here to make my wife happy and creating memories for her to cherish when I am on my work tour...." ....
A girly figure in my front ... The person I adore. ...who spoke in her feminine voice...
"I am extremely sorry.... What can I do... I love coffee
If you prepare such a tasty aroma coffee.....my mouth whenever feels the touch of your coffee I Love ... I am not in my sense at all......" As soon I took a step and hugged her.....

"I love you J##" .... " Say you love me too...."... I asked

" I love you more .... Not just more.... but more than anyone or anything in this world ..." she said and I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips....

I was kissing and hugging her madly like she is my only one....I felt warm very warm....

" Don't leave .... I love you...." I uttered and sucked her lips when she started moving away... I leaned again but she did the same.... I was continuously moving and leaning when I heard a sound....
* Phone alarm rings*
When I opened my eyes I realised my head is floating in air with my lips pouting to kiss but only to see no one in front of me but still me kissing the moisturized air....
Shit ... What a fucking dream it is...? I kicked my blanket and sat down quickly
..
" A very damn irritating life with erotic dreams
... Damn harmones...." I cursed and took up my morning duties and went down to living room...

I was about to enter the kitchen when I heard Maa speaking...
" Achoo... What a girl you are... Just for coffee you are stubborn like this...?" Maa continued
" I have never seen a girl this much in need for coffee!" Maa said and laughed when I heard a giggling sound of a girl... That is Amirtha..
" I don't know why Maa.... What this coffee really makes my day good ..when he was near me ... He usually makes me coffee every morning , and whenever I ask... Even whenever we fight he used to cool me down with coffee.. that's when I understood I loved him more than coffee....so my need for coffee grew as it was from him..." She said....
Quickly my dream of this morning flashed my eyes... Eventhough I don't the girl in my dream I know it was me who was there and we where fighting over coffee.... This is not new to me... I am getting nightmare' and dreams often after my accident and trauma...so I got used to this kinda things .. sometimes I remember all my nightmares the next day or sometimes it's all like a flash of dust... This time I know my dram well because it was very loving and I really felt like I was the one who was kissing or being kissed....and the mention of coffee it's really very dramatically to say but I was sure I had dream of coffee too....oh god I am really getting mad out of curiosity ....
I croaked my voice before I entered the kitchen....