Janvi's confession...

Janvi's view,(Conti due to sequence)

I am taking clothes for laundry,I was lost in my thoughts as I am meeting my friends tomorrow in a cafe., when I hear door bell ringing... .
I went to the door and opened and I saw a unexpected person there..With the security requesting that person to leave as no one should enter this house without Vikroon or my permission...
That person was none other than the great super model Anupama Sharma...Wait not only a model ..
.But Vikroon's ex girlfriend​..
She removed her sunglasses ..
And smiled "won't you call me in?"
She asked.

What should I do now!!!!
She again asked. " Can I ??"
I just nodded... And looked back saying the security "bhaiya it's fine... I'll take care"
And turned towards her
..
"Come in"., I told her leading her way.. she was wearing a black strapless plum knee-length dress and high heels... Proving she is a model..
Befor
"Okay you may be surprised why I am here.. " she said
.."Hmm.... I'll call Vikroon ji"... I said
...
" No , I came here to see you!!"she said.. I turned towards her suprised..
"Me??" ..
"Yes you .... I heard my friend... Boyfriend...!!" She shrugged .. keeping on dragging words , stressing the word boyfriend..
I clenched my teeth ...
"Oops... Sorry I mean my ex-boyfriend Vikroon got married and it's viral going all-around world ...And so I am here to see his wife whom he married with love..So I am here to see her and wish her."she said smirking wickedly...I felt really irritated..
"So how is my ex-boyfriend ???Is he loving you that much that he mentioned you as his lucky charm towards the whole world..!!!"
She asked again smiling wickedly... From this itself I know she didn't come here to wish me ... It's about declaring herself important to Vikroon ..She is here to tease me.
... "Ya I know it's difficult , because even though you got married you both were in a relationship only for exactly 3months maybe from January..., February​,....."she started saying months by counting with her a fingers .......".March .....and April fool's month you got married right!!!".
She said slowly raising her head from fingers...
How dare she is..!!!
"Oh oops ....Just for fun... So you both met on new year's event and then got married in April.. so obviously you both had limited time to understand each other ...So...."she said shrugging..

"So....?" I took her tone of voice..
"So ....You know Vikroon would have told you ...Even though let me say.. Vikroon and me ..We were I relationship for 3 years ... So if you need any help or questions you can be free to ask me..''...
"I can't understand.. what you mean to say "I said crossing my hands near my chest... What she is trying to act out....

"I mean what he likes,dislikes ... His way of wantedness like how he expects you ,and what he likes you to do...And all the most...."she said all these and then she came near me kept her hand on my shoulder and whispered
" You know the way to seduce him..The way to get near him..like to know he likes girls who are modern .... wearing short skirts and tank tops ,high heels and moreover lean girl, a perfect structured figure.. I know you are completely opposite of his taste and of his wantedness...but you know I'll definitely help you.."

She is going beyond everything.. I quickly removed her hand
" I think I know how to deal with Vikroon ji...".I said slightly clenching my teeth.. Hearing what I said she started laughing sitting in the sofa and catching her stomach ..After seed like a day she stopped to continue...
"Ohoh no dear.... You have no idea of how to deal with him... Baby you know ,he is very short tempered person and the girls he be with ..He expects them to be on his pocket.
Commanding and ruling them dear.. I know it better because you know I was his serious girlfriend apart from others..And his dominance made me to breakup with him... Otherwise​ I would have been in your place .." she said

Enough Janvi it's enough...
"Thank you ...And I hope you finished your kind wishes ... And for your kind information I hope you forgot...
VIKROON JI IS MY HUSBAND... I don't need anyone's advice to make him fall for me or to seduce him... I no need to seduce him because our relationship is more than that...
I know how to deal with my husband and I respect him alot... And what did you say about Vikroon ji's character... let me say .. I respect him alot and I will understand his flaws and try to accept it and also ready to sacrifice my happiness for his ...
Even if he is dominantes me ... Because that will only my be for my goodness..And moreover I don't care about his past because PRESENT , NOW , TODAY HE IS MINE...AND FOR FUTURE TOO. And I think I should thank you for giving me a wonderful life and precious Husband to me" I said in one whole breath...
"So if you are gonna say more about my husband character and his past life ....Then my response will be to say you to leave...."...
After my whole speech she was completely shuttered no ...It's not 'shuttered 'it called 'irritated' ...

"To say frank you are a fool to rake his side.. no woman can love him... The way I did...Even you..!!" She said choking...
"I said leave...If not my next word will be security....What do you choose??" I asked folding my arms again..
She gave me a disgusted look and turned to leave...
"Wait.. " I said.. making her turn to face me...
"For your kind information ... You may be a super model ...But you should learn to respect people ...And I don't care about others you give them or not... But I want you to respect my husband...So dont you dare call my husband with his name rather with respect...Saying Mr. Vikroon Kohli... Because he is mine and I don't want any so called girls to take advantage of him..." ..

I said to which she stood in the same position..And she stared for some seconds and she relieved a heavy sigh and went off ...
After I see her completely​ off the house.. I turned casually and I am totally stunned to see Vikroon stand at the turning point off staircase.. I don't know from what time he is here.. but I can feel his stare completely on me not even taking his eyes....
I came up to speak to him but before I could do that.... He went back to the bedroom taking two steps at a time and reached room...And in seconds I heard a loud thud of door slamming...
Is he angry with me????
And then it hit me ....What have I done??? Oh god .. did I do wrong by insulting his girlfriend..
The thought of him having girlfriend really hurts ...Why????What gave me guts to do that...Oh god..
Does he really like her till now...!!! Did I took advantage as wife...
...

Anupama​ view, (after coming out of Kohli mansion and during her ride in car ...Towards hotel).., ..
My memoryies of past two days played in my mind...

I was in Delhi due to my movie shooting..And in the middle of that I heard and was really happy to know India won and Vikroon was the cause for that... But it was followed by thunder shocking hit saying ' Vikroon is married ' I am really taken back by his confession of his marriage and his wife.
I know about Vikroon very well..
. He is a different man... Although I didn't take my relationship seriously with Vikroon saying career is important but still I like him.. he is a perfect man to get married and get settled.. he is rich and secured and sexy partner with to be with..
After our breakup I didn't see him even he didn't take any step to do so... I thought he took decision of breaking up with me in a hurry and thought he'll come back ... So I didn't cared about that and was focussing on my career...But I came to know about his whereabouts by knowing news and social media ...I even heard about his leg sprain but this latest news I am really stunned ... He can't do that!!!.

Within six months after our official breakup... he got married??? That to love marriage???No way .. he is not a 'Take it easy person'...

Anyway that girl he married ... Oh god she is a fat, not so fair skin and also not so beautiful... How can he love a girl like that... she can't even stand near me ...Even it's not me.. they are many beautiful and sexy girls for him.
But why he should love a village girl like her??. I questioned myself seeing both kissing and hugging scenes from the stadium.
.
And today. I saw even some photos of both from airport...
Let me check it out... With that mindset. I asked my PA to find out Vikroon's current address and went there...
To my surprise I came to know he was sleeping and I thought to irritate and make fun of her... But all in vain... Instead she teased me back...
Her speech made me clearly feel she respects and adores him more ...And while she demanded me to leave... I turned to leave but she paused me to turn back and advised me to say to give respect to Vikroon.. that time I found Vikroon standing in the staircase watching us intensely ...No I was wrong... Watching her...Only her..
He didn't even tried to catch up my presence but lost in hers.. and I saw different look and emotion in his eyes...Which what I don't know.......But it clearly says he likes or no more than that ..he loves her ...!!! Does he??? Vikroon love her...
But I won't give Vikroon easily up...

Because I hope that cannot last... Her whole speech says she respects and like him

Not even once she said she loved him

.... "So I do have a chance.."
I thought to myself ... During my ride back to hotel room

I called my secretary "Bunny ,I need you to collect Janvi Vikroon Kohli's details, biodata and all her whereabouts.... Find out and let me know within 24 hours ",

"Okay ma'am.." he said and hung up...
I won't give up easily.....
.. I know I am gonna play a little to get Vikroon back...
....

One of my long chapter....
Entry of Anupama is really irritating... But I hope that will be awesome leading Vikroon and Janvi love story...

Don't forget to vote,and Comment...
As I feel that makes me do more...!!!!