With him!!

Janvi's pov,
         I haven't seen him this much energetic before... It's nearly going to be a month in four days ... The day when he pays for India will be the exact Day of our first month anniversary. .. to be frank I like his company..  till I was watching him as a  Cricketer and star .. I feel like he is angry man , arrogant and stubborn
. Ya I was right he was but I saw another face of him a kid side.. we became good friends.. as soon as he became fully recovered.. he was continuously on his workout and he went out today driving himself..
Already all players and team went Sydney .. yes the match is against Australia in Sydney .. tomorrow evening  he too will be going there...As he is a Cricketer they won't be a big formalities... I am looking forward for his play..
    I was watching TV when Vikroon came down with only his sweat pants and naked chest wiping his sweaty broad chest with his tattooed hands

"Did you have your passport?"..he asked
"Yes" I nodded my head..
"Okay go and bring it",he said and I stood up to leave .."and also your ID "..
I nodded and went
I came  back and gave him my passport and college ID and Aadhar card..

After that he became again busy and busy..
As I was in kitchen doing my chores .. "pack your bags for atleast 7days.. we are leaving to Australia tomorrow.. Noon"he said .. I am stunned and looking at him differently..
"What... Don't you want to come for my match?" He asked shrugging
Now only it stricked my heart..
"What?" ...  I started dancing with glee in my heart...
"Ya we are !" With that he smiled and went back to living room..
Me on way to Australia.....
With him
...
**
  First time in flight..
We were standing in airport...
"Have you not even once travelled in flight!" He asked
I said no .. he told me nothing to worry...
We seated in flight and he asked me...
"You took this passport nearly 6 years back.... Then why you didn't even tried" he asked
"Ya it was took when all people in my family applied .. and it was just an addition ...." I smiled..
I was really scared during the take off.. but he was there catching my hand ... ..
After nearly 3 hours we landed there and some man from I think from academy...
We reached there .. the place was more than a five star hotel...
We were provided with one room.
As soon we departed in room .. he freshen up and told me to be careful and instructed me like I am a 5year old kid and left....
It was at 4pm... He left and it's 7 now.. I feel very boring even TV is filled with shows ,blah blah blah....
   I thought to call someone...i spoke to my mom,his mom all I thought  I of calling  friends.But can't because from number itself they'll find I am out of country...
  I waited waited and waited.. j felt very sleepy due travel...  .

*****
In midnight I woke up to see the ceiling dark .. I turned to see Vikroon sleeping calmly  . I was sleeping in the whole bed I think he shifted me to a proper position.and kept a pillow inbetween...  .

  I silently got up from to bed to go to washroom ...
I came out but didn't want to sleep so I went to balcony.. the view infront of me ..The night view was amazing in Sydney...
   I sat in comfortable chair. .  seeing the beauty of sky and sydney..
   ...
Next day...
          I woke up near Vikroon again but I know that I was really one who came back here...
I opened to see his eyes staring at me...
"Good morning." I said
"Happy morning.."... Be replied
" I have practice from today so I won't be able to see you the whole morning...And can only  after 5".. he said
  Nearly 10 hours in this room only...
" You can use my laptop and I had brought you a new tablet.. it's in the lounge outside . Room provide free unlimited WiFi ..So no Boring I hope "he said with a smile.
I got and gave him a warm smile and moved ...

***This was continuing for more two days... Now we are in third day.. Tomorrow us finals..He came early today after practice...And ate and slept...quickly..

Tomorrow​ hope to be good for him...

***Next day...

Vikroon setting up his nesscaries...
  And me helping him..
"Janvi... Janvi .... Jaan..."he shouted
"Ya ..  I am coming..." I shouted

Oh this man he'll keep things at on one place then search for it in other and make me go crazy..You know what he is searching for now ..
His elbow brace ...
"Did you find it there ??" He asked packing his stuffs in his practice bag.
. And me inside the closet..
And after a hour of search

I found it ..It is in his bag only.. but he said it is not..
I went out with his brace in my hands..To see him bending to tie his shoe lace
"Tadaaaah"I said veining like a child..
"Oof you paagal.. I was tensed.. "..he said standing straight with his arms on his hips.
"Me ...Me paagal ...Tum.. You are that...It's your fault...You kept in your bag itself then you didn't search well and shouting here... and me who struggled and got  it for you..."before I could finish he hugged me off guard with his arms around my shoulder and his head rested on my head ... My eyes widened...And heart beating raised ...My eyes are fixed on his throat .. no words came out.. this time his hug was secured this time.his closeness and his colgne is made me go stiff..
   As if he sensed my feel..He smiled smirking I can see that by his movement in Adam's apple...
"Okay wifey ..Let me itself be paagal... So now it's time for this paagal to go and play in his match... So..."he said dragging his words..
"So.." I continued..
  I can see him smile again...
..."wish your ....Your ... Wish your friend .. all the best.."he said stuttering the word friend..Where he'll call me wife but he as my friend...
I came out of my thoughts when I feel his lips on my forehead head..And looked into my eyes......
"Won't you?"
"All ...All the best Vikroon ji"..I said smiling shly..
",Thank you ".."I'll go now and Ill send you car two hours  before match and he'll make you know where you'll sit and other stuffs.. okay"he asked still his hands on my shoulders..
I nodded...
He smiled and waved his hands and exited

"All the best Vikroon!!!!"

How was this chapter.
If you do like it comment your thoughts..!!!!...
😘😇