Developing feelings..

Vikroon pov..,
Janvi ... Nowadays I addicted to her word..
I just acted so silly when she said she like Ranbir Kapoor ... Of course any girls like him... So what .. but I was really mad when she said she liked Ranbir and truely I can't see the movie.. all I was seeing was her laughing and enjoying the movie..I acted strangely by changing movie by seeing harry potter series but changed that too ..I know I am doing like idiot . But this strange feeling I had not got with any girl... Not even Anupama..
May be this is called love???

As soon she said she want to continue her studies.. I just want to support her to do more... Because studies,books are not my case.. but I encourage others.. thank god I got chance in cricket otherwise I don't know where I would have been now.... The first thing I thought was her safety.. because I am in cricket field (sports field) it doesn't mean i don't have enemies .. I too have... As I said before I am not soft cornered person...
So I thought of speaking to Mr. Rishi ...as I already knew him before...
I spoke to him the night before meeting and explained everything... Today .. we went and I tried my best to show my marriage is by love to public... But now I know I am in love not during the time of marriage but now..I am falling for her..
After our meeting with Mr.Rishi and his marvellous Comment ... "You areade for eachother... "I felt content.. and left her college...
When she asked why I am doing all this... It's clearly Seen in her eyes how much she wants to live her common life...I convinced her and we made a choice of going to lunch outside .. I am publically taking her outside in a new enjoyment I answered little funny to her question of her dominating herself as fat
..
But I didn't know that'll hurt her more until or otherwise she refused to eat... I was really mad that Time.. this woman makes me go crazy..
I know my way to handle her.. I came out of the car and told her to come out ... But she refused... As I demanded I would carry her is she doesn't come out...she forced herself to come out.. I can clearly see she is controlling her emotions and I need privacy ..

We made our way to the elevator crossing the public and I whispered to the cheif manger that I need privacy... As I come dates here often... I know him well..
soon we were welcomed by a empty elevator and I entered I winked him nodding thank you and he smirked back...
As soon the elevator door closed... I pushed her back to the wall of elevator and I kept one hand was on her waist and another on her cheek...
" I was just kidding...you are not fat.. you are beautiful..." I said whispered.. caressing her chubby cheeks...
"No ,your words you First spoke was from your heart... Now you are just pampering me..." She said closing his eyes...

Slowly I kept my forehead on hers..
"Open your eyes.." I said but she didn't even respondes ." Please atleast listen to me once...open your eyes" I said this time.. pinching her waist through the clothing she is wearing... She jerked herself and opened her eyes tears rolling down her cheeks...
Oh god.. I badly hurted her I want to dams kiss her cheeks or even bite her chubby cheeks marking my teeth on hers proving her it was just for some fun...and I didn't mean it. Saying her fat and saying her to reduce her weight.
"Jaan.. I am not lying .. you are beautiful and not fat.. how can I make you understand that... Oh god... I like you seeing chubby ..I don't want you to reduce your damn weight.. ...".. I said wiping her tear away... I can sense her smile...and I sensed the halting of elevator soon .. I quickly moved to regain my position because I am damn sure if I. Not in this damn elevator I will surely sink my teeth in her soft cheeks ...I took my kerchief from my pocket and I hand overed to her . Then I didn't thought to say her this but it slipped out of my tongue
"Infact you was like a another cushion to my bed..while we were cuddling.." I said teasing her..and linked her arms with mine but as soon I did this she removed her arms and started beating me playfully .. I catched her arm wrist and again we came out as elevator door opens. Laughing heartfully..." Don't forget your husband is a hard, regular ,workout player... With his body fit...!!" I said and brought her hands back on my arms and held her tightly...
We ordered our lunch and suddenly she asked me .how I know the correspondent of her college and I said I know him as sponsors​
"Oh that's why you were invited for my college annual day, she asked.
The past memories flashed in my mind...
"Yeah...." I said
"So have you seen me before!'' I asked her to know whether she saw me before
"No.. I tried but I can't see you that day... But I saw Abhi " she said ..
"Abhi???whose Abhi..." I asked... Curiously.
She made her mouth open like 'OOO' and continued..
" Abhi means Abhishek... Your PA... He spoke to me about asking some way and then we again spoke and he booked me cab to reach hostel",she said loading her food in her mouth...
"Acha..." Is all I said... She treats everyone closely and friendly...like Aarav, Atharva and now Abhishek... Now I really hate these names...
I came back to my thoughts when she talked
"Ya ...wait on that day he came out from a car in the parking lot to ask way.. I hope you was there inside it.. you must have seen me...do you??"she asked eagerly..... Woah my wife is really brilliant ... And my mind was clouded with incidents of that bastard Aarav hand on Janvi and he taking her hairband...
"Me...y...you....'NO' .. I didn't" I said stuttering and continues my food..
" Ya how can a great cricket legend see a common girl like me..." She said winking...
That's right.. how does she disturbed me indirectly .... When I thought of staying away from relationships