Holi day...2

Janvi's pov,

          "Now it's your turn.." he said said ...I am  puzzled..."why are you looking me like that...give me the colour  what I gave you....oh fine looking for colour powder??" And I nodded ....He asked looking here and there...and then he again saw me...with his mischevious smirk .

I nodded ...
Is he mad...  "Don't worry ... I have a idea... "...  He said ... Before I could answer... He came closer  me with one hand on my waist and the other  on my left cheek. ...and   now his right cheek on my right cheek and after a second he started rubbing his cheek with mine ...now it's clear what he's doing he is transferring the colour from his face to mine..
    He repeated the same with my left cheek..rubbing it with his left ..OH GOD.... I can feel his unevenly grown beard irking me...but that feels..good...I don't know why...but I like this,this proximity...
    But still he didn't move ...when he released me he stared directly into my eyes... "I hope we played fair..". He said and he showed his hand ...where I see the band which I used to tie up the ponytail....my hands quickly went up to my hair to see it now loose and the hair tendrils coming in front covering my face...I raised my hand to remove it as it's disturbing me  but Vikroon stopped my hand..and he removed the hair strands from my face and locked it behind my ear..
"You look beautiful when your hair is down... Free hair in front makes you look like an angel.." he said  caressing my cheeks...and then his hands descended to my ear. ..and he started tracing the jhumka earing I was wearing...
     "And your eyes...."he started coming closer to me...
"Vikroon chacha ... " We jerked hearing this voice and turned to see.... Rohan standing there near the  kitchen door through which we came out to this backside place  wearing kurtha and pants and his face and dress filled with colours and he was having a water gun in his hand ..   "What are you doing here ...oh god kissing Chachi...this is not the time for romance..I am searching for you whole house but you here kissing your wife...very bad Vikroon Kohli..."  He said teasing Vikroon because Vikroon used to carry him upside down playfully when he calls him by his name..
Hearing this speech of his I blushed...and hear Vikroon saying  "This small kid ..  today I'll tie you up wait" he said and starting running to catch him...as Rohan too started running...
    I can't help but laugh seeing the view infront of me...
   I came in and continued my work..when I went back upstairs to room to take my phone I saw myself in mirror accidentally ... Yes I am still in loose hair with pink  colours on my cheeks..I went near the window and there I saw  Vikroon playing with Rohan and Diya...in their big garden...with his beautiful smile ..this man is strange..."PAAGAL..!...IDIOT.." I said smiling through the window .  This is a new feeling ,new experience...new emotion .... I was lost  in my own world when I heard a knock in my door I opened to see Maa...
"Beta... Come down all our relatives wanted to see you"she said and holded my hand leading the way...
I saw nearly five couples infront of me .. and she started introducing me and I got blessings from all.. till now I only answerd their questions and not more than that....and other stuffs like the incident about Vikroon's sudden announcement,etc.,
    Soon more people started coming... More introduction and more blessings.. I also made arrangements outside in the garden for some refreshments with some maids...where nearly 50people there celebrating holi ,applying colours,etc.,

    It was during that time I heard a woman voice at my back ... I turned to see a girl who dressed in white stone worked  saree and  sleeveless  blouse ... showing more skin in sexy way...her hair blow-dried...and she looked so beautiful and sexy with curves at correct places... at nearly my age ...and behind stood the girls of her ages in same manner..
"Hi Janvi..."
"Hi ..." I said
"So you are the newly wedded in-law of Kohli's family right??" She asked folding her hands in her chest..
"Ye..yes....!!!" I said she stared at me from my head to toe
"Hmm I don't know why Vikroon married a girl like you when his whole family chose me as his
wife-to be." Her last sentence made me gulp for air....."By the way...don't confuse yourself ..I am Adidhi Vohra... The daughter of Vohra Solutions ... friend of Vikroon's family..." ....she continued.."I was the one who was supposed to marry Vikroon...but accidentally he married you..." She said giving me a deathly glare