Janvi as Amirtha

Janvi's point of view

Life is very hypothetical right.... I never expected to marry a Star Cricketer , not thought he would be this handsome or good hearted soul.... Why not I didn't even expect a man to love me crazy and now forgot every golden moment we had and now being like a third person....
Yes now I am standing near the window in my room the exact opposite of vikroon's.... Actually it's one of the two spare rooms in Kohli's mansion Actually there is a cute flack behind this.... The very first day after I meet Vikroon as Amirtha and we had dinner together..... After our dinner together we spend some time in living room then he went somewhere outside the house... I meant the garden ...
I  used this chance to call  and speak to my dad then to Aarav informing him I came back from Chennai ...he was really happy for me....
And the next happy thing was.... My results are gonna come tomorrow.... Okay I can check through my personal college intranet for marks... But still I don't know whether Vikroon can understand the situation I am in now....he motivated me... He was behind me , wanting me to get graduated...he even promised that  he'll be near me when we open the intranet for my results and he'll definitely come for my graduation...
Coming back to reality....

Aarav   also exclaimed  that we will be produced with the  marksheet in next two days so that it will be easy with us  to prepare our resume....
I thanked him and he gave some strength to me through words....
" Yeah okay Aarav thank you...." I said ...when I heard a door opening sound  I turned to  see Vikroon standing... Just then realised I was speaking in his bedroom ... I was completely immersed in that thought of still Vikroon and me sharing the same room ... hence I forgot that it's only  Vikroon's room now ..
"Sorry... I should have knocked....but I didn't expect you to be here...." He stuttered....
"Actually I should ask sorry...I was completely ...." I started...
"It's fine.... I'll find a room for you....till that...you may use my room" he said and I nodded...he slowly turned to leave...
But he again turned ...
"Sorry ...you may continue to speak to your friend...." he said....
I nodded and he walked off...

Old Vikroon would use to be so possessive... He will be pissed off of I talk about even actors.... And more often when it's Aarav.... But now he is permitting me to talk to the same Aarav who is the one he don't like
This made me smiled by his gentleness...
  No man  is always arrogant....even that arrogance has a soft love behind those manly walls where he will love  himself  and 'her'...more than the universe.. starting from him and ending with her 
After me speaking to Aarav I acme down and sat in the sofa...

At 11pm, the people who went to temple returned back...
Our family people entered and they all were moving to their respective rooms... Vikroon came down from his room....
"Dhi..." He called...
"Yes Vikroon...." Bhavana bhabhi acknowledged....
"So after Tomorrow can Amirtha use your room?" Vikroon asked...
Oh he was so concerned about me...
"Who is Amirtha?" Bhabhi asked.... Making my eyes widen....
"What?" Vikroon responded....
I Shaked my head from back of Vikroon to make her understand.
.that it's me....
As soon it striked her ... she nodded her head and started changing the subject finding ways to convince for her question
"I Mean....why should... I?" She asked rudely
"What you mean by why?...she is your guest right...?".. he said...
"So ...we have spare rooms na?" She said...
" We came Make her stay there !" She said
" I don't think that'll be comfortable for her" he said unaware of me standing back...
" Nope... It will..." Bhavana Dhi continued....
" How can she..it's so small .......?" He started again....when bhabhi said...
" Oh come on..... If you care so much for her... Then give your room to her.. It's really more big and comfortable for a girl to live in " she said and tears him...
Oh god.... If this continues definetely I am sure this will lead to something else.... I croaked my throat to make him understand that I am here...
With my alert Vikroon turned and understood that I am behind him , he  turned
"See Vikroon a girl's  important property in her birth home is her private room.... If I give this to her now....it's like leaving my self respect to you jijoo....so sorry Da" she said to Vikroon and saw me