vikroon's bday!!!

Janvi's pov,
After all our conversation... We became normal....as usual as buddies.. chatting...and preparing food together. .watching movie.. the whole day he was with me... evening we went for dinner and Alas.... We ate Panipuri. And he started blabbering that he has to workout more to reduce his weight and so on.... You know even I am not worried thinking of my weight... As I said I am chubby... Not too fat... But fat considerably compared with others...so I thought I should also show him that I am health conscious so that he won't think I am a foodie foodie girl... So I quickly told...him
" Yeah ... Even me... I won't eat this much... Even I should reduce my weight ... I think I became fat again as I was in Chennai...." I said eating te the 5th golappa given by the small boy... You know the boy we took selfie ..
Before I could Swallow that piece of Panipuri I choked. .you know??..

It's because of my idiotic husband's voice. He said ..
" No need to reduce Jaan... You know... I can carry you through", only he can speak to me like this...
"What?" I asked quickly...
" I mean....." He shrugged...
What say man....
" See Janvi there is times where the need to pick you up in my arms   and I can carry you till my last breath... But think can you Lift me up . If circumstances arise???" He asked ..
I was silent but because I can't but the words of him... 'that he'll carry me till last breath?'
After our all times together... We gave up and end in our warm bed with pillows inbetween...
Next day.. I am preparing breakfast for him because he is leaving West Indies this evening ...
We had our lunch with a small fight of eating in spoon is best or by hand...as I said hand is best... Yeap..it maybe small kidish thing but live relies on that only...and I Like to tease him.. and he loves to tease me...
"So Jaan... Is your friend Aarav has a girlfriend?" He asked sitting in sofa beside with two hot cups of hot chocolate which Vikroon used to do often before. For me and for him. ..
He gave one to me as he took seat beside me...and waited for my answer...
"I don't know clearly..!" I said and he wriggled his eyebrows...
"What I mean is... Ahana loves him...but he always show no response in return to her....she is extremely hurted by his activity .." I said...and he nodded...
"Maybe he loved someone..." Vikroon asked ..
"But I find think so in present..
....."
I said
"Maybe you didn't know?"Vikroon said
"No actually once he told me that he would have married me if he didn't see Ahana ..?" I said ...shit why the damn I did this to him...?
Why did u say him?...
"But it's too late... Now you're mine" I heard his voice ... nowadays he is really so romantic but I don't know whether it's romantic or is he doing all these to avoid bad names from the society like cursing me
, his wife in some bad rumours.....or is he really in love with ..
"So I am just with Ahana supporting now...?"I said ...
And he nodded...
After our kindly together...it's really time for Vikroon to leave . He took his luggage and gave them to Abhishek...and Abhishek went to the car...to load them up...
Vikroon came near me . .
"Take care....call me whenever you want and pick my call wherever you are....okay. ." He said pointing his forefinger on my nose...and I nodded ..
"It's safe if you go and be with mom... She'll take care of you and moreover my Bruno (his dog) is there to protect you.... So take care ... Fine... bye wifey...." He said and pattered my cheek and started walking towards door... Leaving my eyes filled tears...but I controlled them... Before he goes out he turned suddenly and came towards me....
"Jaan... You have Christmas Holidays na...in this semester...?" He asked...
Yeah each year our college alot holidays as it is a international University. Like last how I end having fun and then to a wild scene...but we are in the start of October and why he is asking this now...
"Yeah... but we have still 2 and half months more na??", I asked confused...
"Yes lady .. but just asked soà we can plan something" he said. Swipping his phone...shit is he gonna make plans dragging me...I thought of visiting my Parents..my eyes drifted to Vikroon and again gonna miss heart of mine... Started fluttering .... I thought of hugging him...but stopped my crazy thoughts...and just hummed
He smirked at me and nodded
...
Waiting for what's gonna I happen next ...I stood there my eyes wandering......And eyes landed on his collar which is improperly folded.....
This man doesn't even know how to dress ...but will speak like he owns the world... arrogant idiotic hussy...
I went near him closing our inches gap and placed my hands on his collar of his jerkin and slowly adjusted his collar... But I hope my move was wrong because I see Vikroon body stiffen ..but I didn't made up my mind and move my face to the other side so I can proper my adjust the sides and then fold it... During my change of direction I saw his eyes which was closed tightly ... This made me smile... because nowadays it's him who always closed his eyes....
After adjusting it is moved but before I could do that ... Vikroon's hand circled me... Do now we are hugging...I was taken back first but then I recovered myself and hugged him back.....
"I am gonna miss you...." I heard Vikroon's voice and his breath rapid as mine...