Embarrassing!!

JANVI pov,
Without disturbing him  , I woke up,... But the shifting of beds made him awake...I was in sitting position when I heard his voice.  
"Good morning...." ... I heard his voice...I turned back and greeted him...
"Good morning...!!,I just don't know when I slept only..." I said getting up from bed and moving towards the balcony and before trying to open the curtain ... But it was a big door touching the ceiling and the curtain too.. I have raise my head to see the peak reach the end of the ceiling... I tried to remove the  curtain but  it was so in  height as my even pulling the curtain they didn't budge to move​...
Suddenly I heard loud laughing sound behind me and I moved my head to see back...and saw the man,my great captain Husband laughing catching his stomach....
"Why are you laughing now??" I asked keeping my hands on my waist​ ..
He didn't answer but kept on laughing
....I became impatient...
"Vikroon ji?"I said little sternly .. he stopped laughing seeing me weirdly then again he started laughing...
"Say why you are laughing?" I asked impatient lku to which he raised his hand when I saw small size remote..he pressed some button in that remote and I see the curtain moving slowly....I bent down unable to see him...
   I mentally slapped myself as I didn't​ think about this technology ....
He throwed the remote on the bed and he pinched my cheek...
"How can you be so adorable ???.... without using brain?" he said laughing again laughing ..
How dare .....!!!
" Me.... brainless?" I questioned as I was going to catch him he swiftly moves away from me... I tried again and again but he started avoiding my bearings... After seemed like a hour I stopped and turned my back to him cursing  ..
I felt a hand in my shoulder (ofcourse it's his ) and he slowly turned me..
"Stop pouting ...." He said smiling gently....
"Okay ... Why you wanna do to me now?..."
He asked and I turned my face like I am not seeing him....
"I am giving you a chance babe... If your not using it then you are really Idiot" he Said again teasing... This time I made sure my mind to attack and started hitting him on his shoulder....
"Ah... Jaan..." He started saying...
" Am I ... Idiot and fool....?  For you!!" I did beating him...
I was beating him continuously and he started wincing Saying me... "Jaan... I am your husband you should not your one Husband like this..." And other blah blah blah...
He started taking back steps and I too hitted him on his shoulders,chest and elbow...but he is an body builder and my hittings will definitely be like a body massage for him... suddenly he catched my wrists  and in  his next step to backwards... He felled down and before I could catch him I too got skipped ... .

  The next moment I was on top of a hard build up body..my hands on rocky surface, my face on a irking substance....and my eyes see a dark soft and fluttering​ substance..  and my lips.. suddenly I felt a hand crawling slowly on my waist and pushing me more into that hard body...!!
OH WHAT DID I SAY... BODY???
HARD BODY??""

SHIT SHIT SHIT..... I am literally lying on Vikroon's hard rock chest and my lips are in a soft place..his skin...
Iii open my eyes and saw
.. oh god I kissed him on his cheek..

I tried to part from his rock body
not in whole but little  and  made myself to make that distance with my hands (removing from the rock surface) and kept it on the bed...
That moment I realised.. that the
Rock surface was Vikroon's chest,

The irking substance on my face was his beard...

The hand I kept on a hard surface is his chest

The fluttering substance is his black hair..and
My lips where landed on his skin .. I mean my lips where in his left cheek  inbetween his stubble and nose just a inch below his eyes..
My hands on either side oh his head.. and his eyes are closed. 

  Oh god I kissed Vikroon on his cheek ... Not exactly cheek but I don't know what to say and Vikroon's eyes was still closed...
   I want to stay like this always.. seeing him...
His hold on me makes me snuggled closer...but u can't do that until or unless we say we in a real relationship....
I don't want to take the first step and make my life end like my dream... No that dream' ... It can't happen..
That thought bought tears in my eyes...
I start to make myself away from his grip... The moment I tried to wriggle myself ... He holded me tight ..still not opening his eyes....I again tried but this time his grip forced me to fall on him to the  position which we were in back a few seconds ..
My lips on his cheek again...
I tried calling his name but his head was buried in my hair and I can feel his hot breath  on my skin....
I was literally on him our chest and legs are interwined ...
"Vikroon ji..."I said
And he cursed something under his breath and after two  seconds he opened his eyes ... ..
He stared me and then he released me.. I stood up quickly and he got up too... He started  holding out and relaxing  his hands which produces sounds... .
  "Ooof today I finished my weight lifting...." He said...
"What ?" I asked on confused...
He saw me and smirked....
" Ya.. actually... Till now!?!"he shrugged and  I knitted my eyebrows in confusion....and then it striked me... Did he say me as the weight instrument!! Indicating me on top of him...
"Did you say me?" I asked hoarsely...
And he started smirking and we both stared for seconds and end up laughing...
He came near me and pattered my head...
"You have time to take a long shower...and bath !!!...
I am going to use the hotel gym...and  I'll be back after 1hr...."he said eyeing the clock That's showing the time as 6.40...
"One hour in gym is okay... But I don't need a lengthy bath!!!" I said
..moving towards my cupboard...
"You are... " He said a,nd moved towards washroom....
After sometime he came out and dragged me to try washroom....
"What are you doing???" I asked and he didn't answer but took me to the washroom and there is saw the bath tub with bubbles ..
"Vikroon ji..??"I asked by the setup of the washroom as it's giving me the feel like I am in heaven....
"Have a lovely​day sweet heart???"
Vikroon walked away saying this!
And taking his sports bag....
  I took a long bath in a warm water as climate out was cold.....
After taking my bath I came out and I saw a small note on the mirror ....
"Wear jeans hottie!!!!!
....the climate is chill outside!!!"
I mentally laughed at his quote and made myself way to the  luggage.. to wear my dress