Victory​

Janvi's view,
        After Vikroon's exit.. I went spend some time in going through social media... Rearranging the mess what he created...
Still I cant believe why he treats me different sometimes.....
Sometimes he says I am his friend.. Sometimes he treats me as wife and takes advantage of me..
And even sometimes he make me feel he is the one and only for me...Mainly when I say I am speaking to Aarav...
His eyes says something like ...Like I am his..
  Ooof Jaanu stop thinking nonsense... My thoughts was interuppted by phone calling ...It's my mom
I spoke to her and dad for nearly half an hour....
Eventhough its ISD call ...Try don't mind calling..
After the long talk I realised it's nearly time to get ready..
You know he even advised me to wear what..
He chosed a red anarkali for me..
I got ready ..With loose hair.. because I can't plait her where everyone are really modern..
  I got ready and I heard my room bell ringing..
I  opened the door to see a aged man like in late 40's..
"Mrs.Janvi, I am Akash.. Vikroon's friend.. he told me to pick you up
.. " I nodded and signalled him to wait and went inside to take my wallet and phone
.
Vikroon already messaged me the name and photo of a person whose going to pick me up to stadium..
He is very protective...
  It was a 25minutes to reach there I was restricted to be in the hotel room for 4 days .. I didn't even came out to go on rounds and I don't want to disturb him too
Australia was awesome..Big building and malls woah ...It was awesome...
  I reached exactly a hour before match...I was warmly welcomed and made to sit in the AC chamber
. With all comfortness...I asked Mr.Akash whether I could see Vikroon,but he said we can't..Only if they want they can come here .
I really want today see him often...I. Going crazy for this man...
***
After all preparations...
The captains were asked to come to pavillion and that's when I see him..
He my hussy...My friend and overall the Indian captain..there..
Vikroon won the toss and chosse to field...
The first session started the batting was awesome. Our team played well by trying to take wickets.. in the field I saw Vikroon Sometimes seeing in this VVIP room direction.. I know he is searching for me... It's a glass room so I hope he see me..You know he looks so hot in that sweaty sweaty appearance....😋
The opposite team really played well
At the end of 50 overs... They scored near 349/6 ..So now 350 is target to chase
After the first session the second will start after 45minutes..I was literally praying God for India to win as an Indiana nd Vikroon to score well as a wife..Mr.Akash brought refreshments for me and he was a very cool man .We spoke alot.. he said that he is Vikroon's​ father's friend. And also exclaimed that he was big fan of Vikroon and always likes ha lot like a son..He was settled in Sydney and living with his wife and teenage Son and married daughter..
   Start of second innings..
We started well .. the opening Batsmen.. Mohit Sharma and Varun Dhawan was extremely playing well...They both nearly scored 55 runs in 5 overs ... Dhawan _25 and sharma -30
  Nearly by the end of 14th over Mohit Sharma was run out.. in 42 runs now the score was 100.. We need 250 runs..
  After Mohit entered Vikroon .. Rey was a great roar among the audience

He had a huge fan following..And the commentator says .."welcome back our champ.. after a huge break.. Vikroon Kohli"
I was happy hearing that .."god help me he should play well.
." I was silently praying ..
He started the first ball itself with six and the roar increased.. he played well and I hope his leg is alright..
He was playing well .  At the end of 22nd over Dhawan went out due to a catch he scored 88..
And Vikroon in 45 and now we are in need of exactly 200 runs...
After the drop out of Dhawan.. the game became slow.. and the score now was 250/6 for 40 the drop out of players were increasing..Still Vikroon us playing his score is 90...
   We need 100 runs to win from 60, balls..
  Again a wicket went off...But thank god the next one had a great partnership with Vikroon ..
Now Vikroon is 94.. the next on strike was him... I am tensed now .. the next ball was in track Vikroon shot it high...Tak tak tak tak tak tak
    It was on the track to boundary with a man ready to catch my eyes widen...
    It was fraction of second when it the boundary...
"Woah. .. Our champ on fire he is extraordinary.. with a century..,"the commentator said. I see Vikroon raising his bat and removed his helmet.. with a big smile and jump.. he flies​ a blowing kisses indicating my direction.. but I can't say it was for me.. it may be for his fans..
   But I can see Akash uncle smirk at me.. yes he said me to call him uncle
..
The partnership was too good .. Hritik Pandya and Vikroon was on fire..
   Now India is in 300/7.. we need more 50 from 25 runs.. the chance is 50-50
..But the roar for India is unpredictable.. this proved Indians live all over the world..
    The match was interesting over by over .. Pandya is now in his 50...
   The last three over was making us shiver. Yes three overs 25 runs more.
  Vikroon is now in his 125...
Unfortunately more te next per Pandya was off in his 65 .. oh god now 15 from 6 balls.. the whole pavillion was on silence...
   Te first ball leads one run
2nd -4runs by Vikroon
3rd - 4runs by Singh
4th - 0
5th ball-2 runs.  Last ball we need atleast 4 runs . Vikroon on strike.
"Ganesh papa make Vikroon do it.. he struggled alot the whole was  complete it." I prayed and didn't even dare to open my eyes.. the ball fleeced forward..
My heart was in my hand ...
"Four ....Four..   four ....." I was whispering. ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Bang....! India won by 2wickets ..... Great shot ... Vikroon was on fire.. it was an huge six" the Mike roared ..
  I am struck here . India won my husband won ....
  Is as lost in my thoughts and my eyes are fixed in the lawn where all players were jumping and enjoying each other.. I cant  see Vikroon ... The shouting​s and roars are filled in my heart.. Akash uncle also was jumping like a small  guy......
  Without my knowledge I see someone pulled my arm back

I turned to see  Vikroon standing there .  His face was full of smile and content and with one tug he made me into his embrace..
I hugged him too..With enjoyment... All the other people means wife , girlfriends of other players  were also there... But he didn't mind that..
"I did it Jaan... I really did it. Thank you Jaan and love you.... " He said that and removed his arm on my shoulders and kissed my left cheek and then right ... He again hugged me and said "I'll be back" and left
..

I am standing here confused and shocked he said thank  you and kissed me and then hugged me and also said
"Love you?" Does he mean it .. no he just  said in ecstasy..
Or did he mean??