move onn

Vikroon's view,
I reached home went straight to my room my mum had been out for tonight to my sister's place ..I showered and changed into sweat pants  ...  I don't see her again but the way she look towards the car where I am sitting I was totally blank and off ..Why I am thinking about  her ...
I don't know I am confused ...She is not that beautiful or attractive.  ..She is pretty fat with curves in her body and the way she was wearing her dupatta oh god it was fucking making me crazy to go and touch her and kiss her directly making her look into my eyes when I kiss her and suck her lips ...
.I want to make her feel what she is doing to me tonight ,now. ..This minute.....I want to hold her ...
But the think of her having boyfriend in her life  and kissing her is making me go crazy...... I don't know why but I think like I have full right on her... I am not mentally attached to any girl like this even that bitch Anupama...
    I need to find out...  I think she was wearing her  id card when I saw her in parking lot .. she is studying there I need to know about her and get her out of my system soon ..Let me check about her whereabouts  ..
I phoned Abhishek
" Abhishek I need you to find some details of someone​" I said
" Yes sir  l, can I know about who that really is?" He asked
   I don't really use him often for my personal needs in life
" It's about the girl whom you spoke to when we reached the university" ..
" Sir ..I am not clear whom you are saying" he spoke
" Actually the one you met in the parking lot to know the entrance of the university" I shrugged ....
" Oh are you speaking about that girl modestly dressed " he asked
" Ye..Yes"I said
" Oh sir her name is Janvi , she is doing her M.Sc   in councilling psychology.." he said in a matter of second
Oh good she is doing masters in psychology cool ...waah ..Wait how does he knows this ....
" How do you know that ?" I asked hiding my eagerness
" Sir I spoke to her after that incident near the veranda and booked a cab for her." He said " sir do you wanna collect details of her " he asked..
No I am taking this seriously I  should stop it
" No" I told in a harsh sway
" Sorry to disturb you in this time"
" No problem sir ...Good night" 
   I hunged up my phone...I don't want to take this further . .. I need to move forward and think to concentrate on my career
  Damn even the sleep is not overtaking me.... ...
Cursing it I slept!!!!

    Janvi view,

           Annual day  was over you I thought I can meet him on valentine's day ....But all I do was coming back to hostel...
       Days passed and now I am in my 2 semester after this  I am going to Chennai for holidays for a month.... After all I finished a  year and more one is remaining
Always happy to move to the hometown... I am so excited...