My first night...

Janvi's View,
      Soon  the whole house was decorated al.. both families took pert my family and Suganthi ,her husband and her dad and mom..
   Vikroon his mom , sister's family and his brother family.. 
  Those two kiddos are adorable  ( Rohan and Diya)...  Vikroon's brother (Vikash) was also so very cool and his wife too...
Bhavna (Vikroon's sister ) and Shaam ( her husband) are the most  romantic couple I had ever seen... And that kid Rohan almost represents Vikroon always mocking Diya and taking Vikroon's bat and asking  him to bowl... Vikroon  loves his nephew more.. he is totally a different person infront of family .. he traets both our families same...
  After making me wear chura bangles and Maa brought mangalsutra which I should wear instead of is that holy thread and made Vikroon tie infront of all ... And again I felt his breath near my neck and his finger in my forehead to keep sindhoor this time it's different we are infront of all important people in life .. And I think that's not only thing... It may be weird but now only u started to realise that I . A. Common. Married . The most . Gorgeous. Charming. Handsome. Vikroon. And now. He .Is. MINE....

   YES HE IS MY HUSBAND ....

I am smiling within myself... But the thought of just  unintentional marriage of us crossed my mind but I kicked it out... .
Marriages like this unintentional motive will really lead a great life I believe marriage and the power it has...

After all the rituals my parents got ready and was about to leave to airport...
   My father advised me
" Janvi hereafter this is your life .. I know all happened in a sudden but I can see your mother-in-law​ is really friendly.." and he continued all his care  followed by my mom's ...She started asking  incredible questions..
" Does you both live happily" she asked pointing that word hardly
" Ya amma" I said casually
" You stupid girl , I am asking whether he is affectionate with you"she asked again
Ia m confused we had our marriage four days ago in these four I found him showing his care to me " yes amma he so caring and helpful, he even bought me new phone and new dresses I am fine amma"I told her confused
   " Oh god ... How I got such a mad  girl ok let be  frank " she hugged and then continued
" I am asking whether you both started your marital life in bedroom" she asked in one breath...
     Did she ask that whether we are joined by sex ... I can feel butterfly in my stomach....
  I kept silent for sometime... As she understood that she told me
"It's okay all will be fine in some days....."she nodded
   As they are ready to leave ... Vikroon asked them to stay a while .
Within a minute all people gathered in the living room...
   " Actually I need to say you all that .... Till​ now I didn't say about my marriage to other people as of now I need some time to say this to world ... As world cup is nearing I don't want to be the matter​ of fact in prior...
So I hope all understand my situation and I will make it official", he exclaimed...

    Oh my god not only in his beauty is perfect even his thinking​ is perfect...
    " I am well aware of that my son" my dad said...
They both have a respected bond
..
  Soon all left and tonight we thought of leaving then I heard a knock on our bedroom door. 
I was packing my bag and Vikroon was on his laptop... I went to open it and found Maa standing there..
"Beta go get ready in Bhavna's room she'll help you wear it "she said handing me a red colour saree ....I nodded and was about to go when she  spoke to Vikroon " Vikroon even you go and get ready  " she said and continued " I need to decorate this room" she told which made me stop in my track.."why maa? I thought all our rituals are over" Vikroon ji asked..
*. What you mean by why?? Today all marriage rituals over except one... Your first night" she said casually...

What what what ......Did she say f.. First night??? ...ah...
   We both now are seeing each other face flabbergasted .. me and Vikroon in same room oh god what I am going to do. . do we do we.... Really we gonna... My thoughts where stopped  when Maa started shaking my shoulder ...
" Go and get ready... Go " she nudged me by taking my hand taking me to Bhavna bhabhi's room

   She started make up for me ....
She started straightened my hair and blow dried it and made me wear saree ... I am really tensed my hands started sweating... And trembling...
I told her no need of any make up .. I hate those stuffs...
She just nodded and made me wear some kajal and lipgloss .. my hair was only pinned by a single pin at top and let it free no big ornaments only my mangalsutra and Atlast the main I kept sindhoor on my forehead..
  All set to go ....
  I literally feel like crying I don't know why ...  Ahhhahhhah

How was this chapter...This chapter will be continued soon ....
..