Reason???

Vikroon pov,
I rang the doorbell​ and I was waiting for the door to open ..as soon the door open I see my angel staring at me...she was looking so tired... Her eyes were Swollen due to lack of sleep and crying.....crying..she cried???...he hair was loose how I like her to be.,but today it was really hurting to look her like this...

She looked like she is lost as soon she saw I see tears filled her eyes and she raised her hand asking whether it's dream and poked my cheek..."vi...vi...vikroon" after realising its not dream..she bounced herself on mine . I am taken back by her move..but before I could release she cried on my shoulder like her life depended on...

"Where ha....ve you been...I was afraid...so...so much... Do y...you even kn...know how ...I would....Fe...feel being al..alone..." She choked each and every word... indicating how she was afraid ....I held her gently... because she broke down completely... I can't bare to see her like this..
She snuggled closer and closer... I kept my head on the crook of her neck...Oh god I missed her scent ... The feminine smell... My favourite scent so much... I gently pattered her back..
She is crying out as if she lost her life. .I can feel the wetness of her tears even through the layers of clothing ...
She slowly released her head from my shoulders ... I don't want her hurt her... But I missed her scent but I dont want to force hug her...
She released me but not completely ...but just an inch so her face is on my face level... She kept her hand on my cheek...oh god she is going to be the death of me... I felt like I am in my mom's hands.... When she does this ..... Caressing my cheek..."I...I missed you...." ...her eyes held something... Maybe pain...
Before she finished what she was meant to say... I see her grip on my shirt and cheek getting loosened And her eyes ...she is forcing to open .... Before I could react she was moving down on her knees...oh god .. she is fainting....I held her tightly with her waist
"Janvi.....Janvi ....Jaan...fuck....
Abhishek.
Abhishek...call the fucking doctor NOW...". I pattered her cheek...she tried opening her eyelids....
But she fainted totally not before saying those words..."don't leave me..."...
"Beta take her inside .." my Maa said... Yes she was with me too... But I hope Janvi didn't notice her.
I lifted Janvi in my arms and gently carried her to my room .. memories flashed. I started rubbing her hands and legs... I remembered her on my arms like this on the day before of new year she unconscious laid on the road...that day I was angry on those bastards .. but today I am the reason behind her condition...
"Beta sprinkle water on her face
..."maa exclaimed ... even after doing so she didn't budge...
Soon the doctor came and checked her.
"Doctor is she fine??" I asked...
"What are you to her Mr Vikroon...", The doctor asked...
",I am her husband" I said quickly...
.." sorry to say this...but she is very weak... Her pressure is so low and she lost her appetite ... I hope she didn't eat anything for one whole day..
Her loss of energy due to food and low pressure...she fainted..."doctor said giving me a smirking look
..
"I'll give her a shot and prescribe some medicine like vitamins​....please take care of her. ..."he said and provided the medical prescription to Abhishek​ and left ... Abhishek took him to his car... I followed him eyeing my mom to take care of my love...
I find Abhishek returning to the hall after sending off doctor...
"I told you to take care of her ... But see what happened to her.."I asked angrily...
"Si..sir she was very stressed .. but I didn't know she skipped meals. ."he said Keeping his eyes laid in floor. ..
"Fuck.. .holy fuck"I uttered​ and turned my way back to my room...
"Beta let her take rest... The doctor said she'll sleep for atleast a hour. .and even you too didn't sleep properly.... So you go and take rest I'll prepare something for you both..." She said catching my hand
. I tried to control my my anger and I want to say 'NO Maa I can manage...." even though I didn't sleep well yesterday night... But my heart says to "go and hold Janvi in your arms.. because she is in this situation only  because of you". I mentally accept Maa request and nodded my head.